ww2 help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

im not sure what image to have for my first slide ,tanks or soldiers?

1559852754518.png

Looking good but rather unimpressive IMHO. Here are two shots I have prepared for you as the background . You may add your own text eg... the title either at the bottom or above the marching soldiers. What do you think?

ww1backgrounda.jpg

ww1backgrounda_.jpg

I've started. I've used that image in first slide with WORLD WAR ONE 1914-1918 underneath the image. i added 2 blank slides, i want to say next about alliances.

How do i send you what ive done so far. i've saved my slides in powerpoint but wont send on here

Please use the Private Message system that is called Conversation here. Move the mouse coursor over my nick on the left of my post here. A new small pop-up window will appear. There is the "Start Conversation" button on the left at the bottom, click it and you are moved to the window where you may write your message and the PM title. Also you may attach there your files When all is ready for sending click the Start Conversation button at the bottom of the window.

Hi do these sound ok for the whippet tank? I don't know how to word about what happened to musical box. What whippet drove far into enemy lines? Musical box. Can i word that better please?

Where were the Whippet tanks built? Fosters of Lincoln

How many crewed the Whippet? 3

What is the Armament of the Whippet? 4 Hotchkiss machine guns

what is the top speed of a whippet? 8 miles an hour

what was the armour thickness? 12mm

How many whippet tanks built? Around 200

when was the Battle of Amien? 8 August 1918

Where is Caesar 2? Bovington?

why did Cecil Sewell win a VC? For rescuing people trapped inside a burning Whippet

Who was the commander of Caesar 2? - Caesar 2

When was the Whippet's first tank battle? 24 April 1918

When did Caesar 2 go into battle? 29 August 1918

The Musical Box whippet tank just went too far and was cut off behind the German lines. The tank crew was fighting alone for the next nine hours causing a lot of losses to Germans. Finally the tank was damaged seriusly and the crew had to abandon her.

So your point can be ...
What whippet went too far behind the German lines? The Musical Box.

Also the commander of thr Caesar 2 was Cecil Sewell but not the Caesar 2. Just your typo doesn't it? Correct that please.

The other questions sound good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back