ww2aircraft marketplace? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ProudKerman

Airman
Jan 23, 2015
Would any of the devs be open to the idea of creating a forum for selling aviation related gear. Stuff like manuals or aircraft parts. I think it would be nice if people wanted to sell there gear that they have the chance to offer it to like minded people before putting on eBay or anything. With all the manuals and help I've gotten from the forums I would love to offer any stuff I have to these guys first.

We do not allow the advertisement of for sale items on this forum.

Besides the obvious reason of this forum being a non profit website, this is mainly to protect our membership from any possible scams. There is no way for us to confirm the validity of the seller and items.

There are plenty of other options out there to sell merchandise such as Ebay.

I hope you understand.

Nice idea, but I see and understand Chris' point. Maybe if people just give a heads up to forum members that such items will soon be available on E- bay or wherever...
Might be nice to have a 'heads up' post generally - if someone stumbles across something of possible interest to others while browsing the net, they could give everyone a yell.

We don't allow the linking to offsite sale items without approval first.

We make exceptions from time to time when asked. Without approval all links are removed.

Understood :D Thanks for the reply.
I just thought we could have something like WiX's marketplace but yeah I see the points against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back