WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf did not even put a defense or kicker in, and I am still going to get beat! :lol:

My only condolence is that I did not pick this team.

All the teams that I picked in my other leagues are all in 1st play with no more than 1 loss.

Check your team. Towards the bottom there will be 'DEF' - apparently your defense (Lions) has a Bye this week and are not playing. Same for your kicker. I had my QB and a WR on a Bye this week so I substituted other players I had on the bench.

Hey anyone need a good solid Runningback?

I need a reliable WR

I have Maurice Jones-Drew, Demarco Murray, Ahmad Bradshaw, Rashard Mendenhall, and Darren McFadden

I might want Mendenhall back. I need 28 points to win tonight and I think Ben Tate is out.

There are bad omens about this game. Tebow is playing and its the 666 Monday Night football game ever played!

Harrison, you little jerk. You made that trade on purpose!!!!

Just kidding.

So I trade DeMarco Murray to Harrison for Cedric Benson, and before I can even play Benson, he is out for 8 weeks and maybe the season. Oh, I also picked up Danny Amendola (Rams WR) and now he is out 4-7 weeks. My other two running backs, Matt Forte and Steven Jackson now have nagging injuries that are limiting their time.

I have officially been bitten by the injury bug.

Week 5 Scores

Southern Yankee Sippers 91.54 - 59.68 Midwest Messerschmitts
burnouts 109.30 - 85.70 Rabid Toads
The Bootleggers 102.16 - 88.10 Northeastern Wildcats
Favre Dollar Footlong 112.42 - 74.79 Corsairs
Big Ugly 100.42 - 87.06 Njacos Wackos

Standings as of Week 5

Division 1: The Men
1. Favre Dollar Footlong 3-2
2. Southern Yankee Sippers 3-2
3. Rabid Toads 2-3
4. Corsairs 2-3
5. Midwest Messerschmitts 2-3

Division 2: The Boys
1. burnouts 5-0
2. Big Ugly 4-1
3. The Bootleggers 3-2
4. Northeastern Wildcats 1-4
5. Njacos Wildcats 0-5

This Weeks Highest Score: Favre Dollar Footlong - 112.42
This Weeks Lowest Score: Midwest Messerschmitts - 59.68

Highest Score To Date: Corsairs 127.46
Lowest Score To Date: Midwest Messerschmitts - 59.68

Week 6 Schedule

Midwest Messerschmitts vs. burnouts
Northeastern Wildcats vs. Favre Dollar Footlong
Big Ugly vs. Corsairs
Njacos Wackos vs. Southern Yankee Sippers
The Bootleggers vs. Rabid Toads

When I was a kid, my fathers company had the contract to move all the visiting NFL and MLB team equiptment when they came to Minnesota. I had footballs and baseballs and hats and all kinds of cards with autographs on them. Used to give them away. Never had any interest in them.
No wings.
Watched alot of games at the old Met stadium, never learned a thing.
Again, no wings.
The part I liked the best was when we went to the airport to pick-up or drop-off the stuff. There were wings there!
Don't feel bad, Njaco, as my dad liked to say, (to me), "Somebody's got to be the anchor."

Had a real nice lead until Aaron Rodgers threw 6 TD's. My saving grace could be the Packers pulled Rodgers out midway through the 4th quarter. Now my game will be decided tomorrow now as we each have 1 player active for MNF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back