WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I saw that Adler. Figured you were busy today or you would have changed that, but seeing as how we played each other, I'm glad you didn't. Vick and McCoy had great games, but the turnovers are killing their fantasy points.

I had almost nobody produce for me this weekend.

TG I didn't start Stafford as he is getting killed but Cutler wasn't so great either. But Hunter isn't helping the Niners or myself at the moment.

Hate leaving points on the bench. I toyed around with replacing B. Lloyd with Bowe from KC, but the all mighty NFL.com guru advised not to. Wouldn't you know it, Bowe hauls in 2 TD's, while Lloyd does very little! Also should have replaced Rodgers with Smith this week. Hindsight is 20/20!!

I got pretty lucky as I didn't leave too much on the bench.

Adler and I are playing against each other and we each have one player playing tonight. Demarius Thomas for me and Roddy White for him. With me being up 17 right now, and Thomas being Mannings favorite target, I'm feeling pretty good. (I bet I just jinxed it)

ahhhh sit down and shut up! :)

Both QBs stunk this week. I bench Ben Tate for Kendall Hunter and.......Hunter fumbles and Tate has 2 TDs!

How many points do you get for a balk?

Week 2 Scores

Corsairs 103.20 - 89.24 Midwest Messerschmitts
Big Ugly 91.36 - 66.04 Favre Dollar Footlong
Northeastern Wildcats 115.40 - 69.54 Njacos Wildcats
Southern Yankee Slippers 114.54 - 86.30 Rabid Toads
burnouts 85.94 - 78.86 The Bootleggers

Standings as of Week 2

Division 1: The Men
1. Southern Yankee Slippers 2-0
2. Corsairs 1-1
3. Midwest Messerschmitts 1-1
4. Favre Dollar Footlong 1-1
5. Rabid Toads 0-2

Division 2: The Boys
1. burnouts 2-0
2. Big Ugly 1-1
3. The Bootleggers 1-1
4. Northeastern Wildcats 1-1
5. Njacos Wackos 0-2

This Weeks Highest Score: Northwestern Wilcats - 115.40
This Weeks Lowest Score: Favre Dollar Footlong - 66.04

Highest Score To Date: The Bootleggers - 117.24
Lowest Score To Date: Favre Dollar Footlong - 66.04

Week 3 Schedule
Midwest Messerschmitts vs. Rabid Toads
Corsairs vs. Njacos Wackos
Favre Dollar Footlong vs. Southern Yankee Slippers
Big Ugly vs. The Bootleggers
Northwestern Wildcats vs. burnouts

Every team in the NFL has a bye week. That is a week that they do not play. They get a week off to rest and practice. When a players team has a bye week, they can not get you any points, because their team is not playing. So you have to put them on the bench and bring up a reserve to take their place for the week they are not playing. When you look at your roster it will tell you when their bye week is.

and the problem there is there is usually only one kicker and Tight end per team. Sooo...do you pick up a 2d kicker and drop one or....

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back