WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Season starts in less than 24 hours. I hope the Giants beat the holy hell out of the Cowturds. I hope Osi knocks Romo out for the season on the 1st play.

......Can ya tell I dislike the Cowdummies just a touch?

Sunday? The season starts tonight.

I still can't believe Harrison dropped Cutler for Sanchez. Cutler is primed to have a great year, Sanchez not so much...

Sunday? The season starts tonight.

I still can't believe Harrison dropped Cutler for Sanchez. Cutler is primed to have a great year, Sanchez not so much...

I don't think any of my guys are playing. :)

I had the same dilemma with Jabbar Gaffney and Tavarius Jackson but decided that healthy might be better than wandering around the league.

If you didn't claim anyone off waivers, then all you did was move up in the order since several of us did claim people. I used to be a 2 and now I'm an 8 because after you get someone you move to the back of the line.

Going to take a risk and play A. Peterson. They are saying he may only get 10 carries today. The problem is though that I don't have really anyone behind him. I hope those 10 carries are goal line carries! :lol:

@##$@%$^@$%@#^%$@

Chris, if I have a heart attack, it's your fault for making me play FF!!!!!

So I have Matt Forte and Michael Bush. I bench Bush and twice........TWICE........the bears have had the ball on the 1 yard line and both times Bush got the rushing touchdown.

I have my doubts that I will win my game. The problem is that I have A. Gates, my opponent has M. Floyd, both play on the same team. :lol:

To make things worse, at my work league, my opponent has their QB. So I need their QB to have a bad game. If their QB has a bad game, then A. Gates probably has a bad game, and I might lose this game. :lol:

Fantasy Football really throws the season upside down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back