WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Any player that remains undrafted is classified as a free agent and can be signed by any team on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, if the addition puts a team over the roster limit, the owner must release one of the players on his roster.

A player who is released is then put on waivers, generally for a period of three to four days. Until a player passes through waivers, he can be claimed by any other team in the league. If a player on waivers is claimed by more than one team by the time the waiver period ends, he is awarded to the team sitting the lowest in the standings at the time the claim was made.
Thanks, so do I need to do something about it, or is everything o.k.?

I think it has to do with the rankings at the very beginning that we did before the draft. I know I put rankings on about 20 players, yet only 14 were drafted to my team. So I assume those left over are on waivers - I think.

Happy with both of my QB's and Rodgers and Smith! Also figured out my team avatar issue.
I maybe could use another TE as a backup in case Vernon Davis were to get injured.

Last edited:
Yeah, me too. I've picked players to watch, put acouple on waivers and shifted the healthy ones to playing status.

In addition to the Eagles, I gotta watch all the games! My pre-wife is gonna kill me!!!

I love the game so much, I watch all the games anyhow. When I lived in Germany I had NFL Gamepass so that I could watch any game I wanted. Now that I am in the States I have NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TVand can do the same. I have to have my 49er games.

Then a request, just give me a nudge when I should do something, I don't want to mess this up, and maybe I'll finally learn the game at my advanced age.

One thing you might want to do is check your players - see if any are injured or cut. I had Jabar Gaffney which is a good pick (I think) but he was cut by the Patriots and now has no team, hence he won't play and help my points.

(I'm hoping I have that right!)

Got my TE backup situated, sitting pretty good there now. Watching injury reports!! Have a few guys banged up that may not make the first season game.
I was excited for the season to start before I let you all get me involved in this fantasy league. Now, I can barely stand the wait!! Thanks to all! Looking forward to having a great time with the fantasy league!!

Last edited:
Me too, but here is the ONLY thing I hate about fantasy football. I have two Cowidiots on my team. So if my team is down 4 or 5 points and the only players I have left are Cowidiots, that means I'm going to have to cheer for the freaking Cowdummies to score. ARRRGGHHHHHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back