WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Should be right at the login screen, like on any website. If you cant remember your login or password.

I can get on the site with the username and password I did but then to get to the league it wants the league name and password for that. Its like I'm signing in twice.

OK, the Draft looked good. Got some - lost some. A few injuries and one guy was just released! Ahhh, the joys of American Football!

Yep, overall I'm happy. Got some of my top picks, lost others, but overall I'm fairly happy with my team. Would've loved to get the 49ers defense, but I guess I'll have to settle for the Chicago D! :!:

Quick question, how do you get your teams logo to show up on the league division roster. I updated my avatar, which shows up under my profile. But the league breakdown page still shows my helmet as the generic default one.

Any player that remains undrafted is classified as a free agent and can be signed by any team on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, if the addition puts a team over the roster limit, the owner must release one of the players on his roster.

A player who is released is then put on waivers, generally for a period of three to four days. Until a player passes through waivers, he can be claimed by any other team in the league. If a player on waivers is claimed by more than one team by the time the waiver period ends, he is awarded to the team sitting the lowest in the standings at the time the claim was made.

Last edited:
and another of my players has been released. That makes 2 of my players not playing. Just did some roster moves to cover that deficiency.

Thanks Chris for thinking of this. This is fun - so far! :)

Pretty happy with my team. Not my QB, but with the team overall. I think I will be very strong at running back.

I am glad you guys are enjoying it so far. Hopefully we can keep this going next year and maybe do a live draft.

Quick question, how do you get your teams logo to show up on the league division roster. I updated my avatar, which shows up under my profile. But the league breakdown page still shows my helmet as the generic default one.

Not sure, I will have to take a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back