WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If there is one slot left, I have no idea what I am in for or up to here but I'll give it a try. "Release the hounds and let slip the dogs of gridiron combat!" Auto-select for me too.

Here us some info on ranking players.

The purpose is to decide a ranking of the NFL Pjayers for the Draft. The rank you guve a certain player will determine what player the computer drafts for you. For instance if you rank player A number 1 and you are the first pick in the draft you will get player A. If the second person ranks player C number one and they are the 2nd pick, they get player C.

Does this make sense? If not let me know. I will try and explain it better.

All players automatically have a ranking, based off if their individual stats last season. Therefor if you dont want to rank the players you do not have to.

If you do wish to, just go to the link in the league page that says: Edit Pre Draft Rankings

It can be found on the main page when you log in.

That's the cousin machine to the Zamboni they use on hockey rinks, the Lombardi combs the turf so it looks good on t.v.
Or are those the voices again? Some days it's hard to tell.

The Lombardi is the big shiny trophy that the Vikings have watched the other team carry off the field 4 times.

Just kidding with ya. Since my dad is from St. Paul, we have always cheered for the Vikings together (unless they were playing the Steelers)

The Lombardi is the big shiny trophy that the Vikings have watched the other team carry off the field 4 times.

Just kidding with ya. Since my dad is from St. Paul, we have always cheered for the Vikings together (unless they were playing the Steelers)

What's a guy in Dallas doing cheering for anything other than America's team? Geeez, is it possible I know something about Football after all? Nahhh, that can't be.

What's a guy in Dallas doing cheering for anything other than America's team? Geeez, is it possible I know something about Football after all? Nahhh, that can't be.

Ok, here is the story behind that. I started liking football in '78 and, in my mind, when I start paying attention to a sport, I usually choose a winning team because I want to cheer for a winner. Well, in '78 there were 3 really good teams; the Raiders, Steelers, and the Cowidiots. Since my dad was from Minnesota, all I had heard over the few years before that was kill Dallas, Dallas blows, etc. because of "the catch". So I wasn't going to pick Dallas as my team and, for no other reason, I picked Pittsburgh. Low and behold, they won the Super Bowl that year, beating the Cowdummies, and I was hooked.

America's team my butt! [-X

Ok, here is the story behind that. I started liking football in '78 and, in my mind, when I start paying attention to a sport, I usually choose a winning team because I want to cheer for a winner. Well, in '78 there were 3 really good teams; the Raiders, Steelers, and the Cowidiots. Since my dad was from Minnesota, all I had heard over the few years before that was kill Dallas, Dallas blows, etc. because of "the catch". So I wasn't going to pick Dallas as my team and, for no other reason, I picked Pittsburgh. Low and behold, they won the Super Bowl that year, beating the Cowdummies, and I was hooked.

America's team my butt! [-X

We just friggin' hate them. Go Iggles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back