WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

With Messy and Bernhart we have enough players. I will get it started tonight.

I prefer live drafts, but we can do an autodraft since most seem to want. Emails will be sent out tonight.

I wish I had the time to research and pick my complete team, but I am afraid I do not. Lord knows I will be plenty mad if I end up with Tebow or Sam Bradford as my QB!!!

I wish I had the time to research and pick my complete team, but I am afraid I do not. Lord knows I will be plenty mad if I end up with Tebow or Sam Bradford as my QB!!!

Don't worry only for money leagues you should put that much time into picking players!

Already, we have 9 players as of right now. 8 was the minimum. so I will get the league started. We can still use 1 to 3 more. So if anyone else wants to join, please do so.

Since most people seem to want an autodraft, that is what I will do. I will pick a date that is about a week before the season kickoff. That will give people time to research and set there "player rankings" which I will go over once the league is built.

Okay the league is set up.

I was only able to send out emails to 4 people however, so there are 4 more that need to give me there email. If you have not sent me your email, please do so now. Just follow the links in the email and the instructions to start your team.

Everybody must be signed in by the Draft Date, or the league will not draft.

League info:

Draft Type: Autodraft
Draft Date: 31 August 2012

Once you log into your sight. Don't forget to rank the players. This does not take long, but it just helps the computer pick the players you want. If someone does not understand how to do this, please ask. I will help you with it.

The League play starts during NFL week 1 which is September 05, 2012.

Our leagues playoff begin in NFL Week 14 and last through NFL Week 16.

The top 6 teams advance to the playoffs.

Divisions: 2

Starting Lineup:
1 QB
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
1 Defense
1 Kicker

Trade Deadline: 23 November

All trades must be approved by the league. If the majority of members in the league vote against the trade, the trade does not happen. This prevents someone from trading a good player to another player with the sole purpose of helping another team win.

Waivers are for 1 day. This means that after the game day is over, all free agent players are placed on waivers. Your waiver position depends on your record. The better the record, the lower the waiver. If two people want the same free agent, the person with the worse record (thus the better waiver) gets the player.

There is a lot to do with scoring. It is best if each player just reads the scoring rules when they log into the webpage.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

Remember this is just for fun. We are not playing in a money league or anything like that.

The winner of the league receives two things:

1. Bragging rights until the next season.
2. A user title naming them the ww2aircraft 2012 Fantasy Football League Champion. They give up the title when the new season starts.

That is all I can think of for now. Any questions, just ask!

Last edited:
1. Everyone should have received an email, if they sent me their email. Bernhart, I still need your email, so that I can send you the info to join the league.

2. If you have not logged into the league site, please do so as soon as possible. It will not assign our draft positions until all teams are signed up.

3. We have 9 people as of right now. NFL.com requires leagues to be even numbered. Therefore we need to get one more player. Everyone try and recruit someone to join. Preferably from the forum. If we can not get someone from the forum to fill that 10th spot, then if anyone has a friend would like to join, send me their email address and I will send them the email to join the league.

If we don't get a 10th person. I will create a 10th team. I will manage that team, but it will not be "my team". If it wins, I don't get the bragging rights. It will just be purely because they require an even number of teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back