WWI skins on my Bf109G2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
Occasionally, I'll post a screenshot that has an unusual skin on my Bf109G2. A few folks have asked me if they are WWI. The answer is yes, they are.

The other question I get asked, is how many? The answer to that, is about 75 complete with a handful of half completed ones.

And one other popular question is, why? Long story, but I'll just say that the Albatros has a close resemblance to the Bf109, and that got me thinking about how a WWI skin would look on a '109...I tried it and thought it was cool...the rest is history :lol:

I thought I might post a few here, in a thread, but decided instead to make sort of a video that has about 60 in the collection.

You can see it here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzMThJIEoVw

Attachments

• W12_Ru6.jpg
    W12_Ru6.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 306
Thanks, glad everyone likes 'em!

This was one of those projects where I thought "yeah, I'll try one and see"...well, it kind took on a life of it's own and "one" turned into quite a few! :lol:

GrauGeist, do you play much online, or mostly off line?
Not so much online anymore, but when I did, it was through a hosted game among friends.

It's been forever since I went to any game servers, to be honest, I really got tired of all the drama in those places...

These days I just run offline missions :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back