X-PLANE for MS XP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Has anyone got it, or tried it. I downloaded a demo, but like all demos, you can't really evaluate it properly. X-Plane had only the airport at Innsbruch, Austria. It did look interesting though.

I can't buy it in Australia and I can't get it from the UK or the US. They won't ship it here.

I like it. Very much! Not because of the graphics but because it feels "right". Like you can feel the wings grab the air. Have tried many simulators that look fine, but lack the feel. The difference seems to be, that x-plane constantly calculates all of the plane. You can construct your own designs and test them, both full size planes and larger models. (I fly RC-models, and have flown full size, both glider and power, until bad health put a stop to it). The worst I can say about it is, that the termals don't feel right.
Dont know why they won't post it to you. I bought by paying, VISA, maybe, and 5 days later i had it delivered, by UPS or FEDEX, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back