XM-8

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you want to hurt yourself throw a deoderant can on a fire. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be full.

I've done it before and most of us were smart enough to run away, the person that wasn't I had to drag by his hair. Lucky too, 'cos he'd have been badly burnt, GREEN FLAME!

Ive done that and was dissappoint with the results to be homest. Baked Bean cans which havent been opened are great, they explode and beans go everywhere :lol:

I too have been witnessed to the aerosol can exploding. I accidentally tossed an aerosol can into a burn pile. About 10 minutes later a huge explosion and debris went everywhere. It was only when I found a flat piece of metal (the outside of the aerosol can blown to a completely flat state) that I deduced what I had done. Never did find the circular end caps.

When I was a stupid young man who perceived himself as immortal, we would go camping and sit by the fire drinking beer into the wee hours of the morning. We would take a full beer and toss it into the campfire's coals. About 45 minutes or so later, the campfire would literally explode. It became a sort of a moron's dare to see who would continue to huddle over the fire and hot embers with a ticking bomb buried underneath.

...aahhh the dumb things that occur when you mix youth and alcohol.

Methane bubbles are a good one...
Get a 2 litre empty coke bottle, turn it upside down and cut off the bottom. Fill it with washing up liquid and glycerol and shove a tube from a gas tap through the lid and turn it on. The bubles stick together in the bottle, when they spill over the top seperate them from the rest with a ruler and light them with a splint. Rings of Fire!

You know if you slowly ease your foot down on their backs, their head grows then explodes? It's true, do it sometime.

Well, those that have finished school aren't school girls...oh wait, when do your summer holidays start!?

Oh, that's alright then...still the losers who have just left school will be out and being all wacky...see, this is when all the fights happen 'cos everyone kicks the crap out of school leavers.

I don't...I just point and laugh.

:lol: Are you insinuating something?

plan_D said:
If you want to hurt yourself throw a deoderant can on a fire. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be full.

I've done it before and most of us were smart enough to run away, the person that wasn't I had to drag by his hair. Lucky too, 'cos he'd have been badly burnt, GREEN FLAME!
Full cans of beans thrown into a fire are pretty cool too. Instant grenade. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back