yak3 and la7 vs f190A6 and f190d (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mlpractice

Airman
Aug 17, 2006
so who would win? at all hieghts and add specs with ststs. what do you think?

i'd say the yak 3 has the fw190A6 in menuverabilty down low, but in climb, speed, firwpower and protection da fw190A6 has it. hard to say with la7 and f190d, both pretty good

question: why seperate posts for each one of your questions ? ..........how about instead of padding your total count, simply list them in order 1, 2, and 3 in one posting. do not be alarmed at this I am just trying to help you.

by the way the Dora outclassed anything the Soviets were able to put up in the air at any altitude, Screw the A-6 except in mid war, the A-8 then prived superior and then the Dora. The Ta 152H was just too high alt. as the Soviets were more concerned with protecting mid to low down their ground advancements ...............

question: why seperate posts for each one of your questions ? ..........how about instead of padding your total count, simply list them in order 1, 2, and 3 in one posting. do not be alarmed at this I am just trying to help you.

Yeah I said the same thing basically in another thread. Everythread he has started he has done so.

Erich said:
by the way the Dora outclassed anything the Soviets were able to put up in the air at any altitude, Screw the A-6 except in mid war, the A-8 then prived superior and then the Dora. The Ta 152H was just too high alt. as the Soviets were more concerned with protecting mid to low down their ground advancements ...............

I agree.

Getting back to the D-9 on the Ost front, anyone have IV./Jg 3 leaders acct ~ Oskar Romm ? the gruppen stab and a part of one staffel were equipped with the D-9. the Soviets were at their mercy in the air.

The Dora was better, definately, but its hard not to see the Yak-3, Yak-9U and the La-7 as VERY competitive, particularly below 10,000 feet.

Don't write of the hardware that the Soviets flew. The qualitative gap between the 190D-9 and the late war Soviet fighters was far smaller than the qualitative difference between the earlier Yak-1s, Mig-3s and LaGG-3s (not to mention the I-16s and I-153s) and 1941-42 time frame fighters like the 190A4/A5 and the 109F-4/G-2s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back