You know this guy's a NooB here if... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Burmese Bandit

Senior Airman
Dec 5, 2008
You know this guy's a NooB here if...

he starts a thread called "..You know this guy's a NooB here if..."!

Now YOU guys put in your best NooB anecdotes!!!

a-and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

:big15:

I KNEW someone would pick up on THAT one!!!!

(mutter) just you wait...someday I'll have 30,000 posts and THEN I'll get to pick on the NooBies...mutter rant rant...

...he walks in breezily here and demands that any and all forum members email him a complete history of WW II for his history essay tomorrow...

(no, it hasn't actually happened...but who wants to bet it won't within the coming year?)

....he tries to piss off DerAdler

Adlers not that bad loljk chris :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its les'bride ya gotta watch out for........look at lucky hes disfigured from the F101..009 Herring one hell of a bird with incredible accurracy and some big guns :toothy5: :toothy5:

...he walks in breezily here and demands that any and all forum members email him a complete history of WW II for his history essay tomorrow...

(no, it hasn't actually happened...but who wants to bet it won't within the coming year?)

You know this guy's a NooB here if his first post starts out...

"OK, it's a half-decent place, but you guys need to change the colors layout. Plus you'll need a new Mod crew...." :shock: :shock: :shock: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think I remember the guy, he was an idiot.

And a noob...

You know this guy's a NooB here if his first post starts out...

"Ok, so I already know lot's about aircraft so you guys won't be able to tell me much I don't already know"

"So when the propeller turns to the right the plane turns right, and when it turns to the left the plane goes left, but how do they make the planes go straight???" :p

You know this guy's a noob if.........

He thinks an aircraft cannon is when one aircraft collides with another and sends it spinning into a third aircraft...

:D

I think my first post should get some attention in this thread...I'll repeat what i said on my second reply, I'm so sorry guys can I get some forgiveness now:cry:, My butt was sore for a month after I read those replies

You know this guy's a noob if.........

...he thinks a 'short takeoff' is the last thing you do before a full Monty...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back