Your most books on one subject aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its not bad. Covers the usual Bf 109 history with a few choice tidbits that you won't see elsewhere. But with the limited number of pages it really can't get deep into the history. The two things that I liked were; 1.) the last chapter deals with the Bf 109 after the war when it was licensed-built by several other countries. That was great because it explored all the modifications that were done. 2.) there were many new pics I haven't seen before which looks like that is what the author tried to do.

A good book. I got it off of Amazon.com for something around .98 cents with $3.00 shipping (mine is a hardback) so you can find copies out there for a great price. I wouldn't pay new for it. But a good addition to my collection.

Thanks Chris for the feed back :)

Sure, what kind of stuff do you need? The Martin 166 (which is the one you are referring to) was almost the same size of the B-10B, the length was within 6 inches so the Williams Brother's would make a great basis. The biggest difference is the nose and of course the canopy. I've actually have considered doing that myself, but making the only one that served with the US. Just let me know what you need.

David,

I will send you a PM my friend.

Thanks, Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back