Yugoslavian decals - a search rquest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ralph, I'm intending to put together a large order for Hannants, when the pain and swelling of the arthritis subsides (which I hope is ****ing soon!) allowing me to check my stocks etc.
I could add the decals to my order, and then send them on to you if that would help ?
I can't promise when I'll be doing this, but I should be able to get them to you by the time you reach the decal stage.

Terry, such an offer. How could I refuse? Our latest cold front (went down to 39 deg F) blew through so I was gifted a bit of your joint pain. I'm fortunate to not have rheumatoid, I believe this is what is ailing you?

I went to the Hennants site and found the KORA, KORD7231, set. They indicate 2 in stock (Yea!). Unsure of how to reimburse you though?? Do you take Visa. I would really appreciate the assistance in getting these. It is probably good that you will be delayed a bit so that I can get some response from my emails. But I'm not holding my breath with those.

Does the current US admin allow mail to come in from CA . I guess as long as there isn't any oil attached it will be OK.

No problem Ralph. I'm hoping to get organised by the middle of next week - my desk-top computer is going in to sort a problem, get some upgrades and a bigger graphics card and port, on Monday, so when I get it back I can place my order. Shold have it back by Wednesday, I hope.
(I'll have my lap-top, but that's a bit limited, and I prefer to do ordering etc on my main PC.).
When I receive the decals, I'll let you know, and if you can PM me a postal address, I'll get them in the pigeon post across the pond.

I just added comments to our ongoing PM. But to repeat, I have placed an order for the decals along with some (unneeded) models. I just could not pass up the opportunity to get some really unique kits. Ordering the decals alone, $6.41, had $6.41 shipping. Adding three models only added about $5.00 more to the shipping.

Thanks for the kind offer on getting the decals for me. This is much simpler and easier all the way around. Not sure if I want to thank you for leading me to that site or not? Shades of you know who.

Users who are viewing this thread