Wayne Little

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Ok Wayne if your mom is like most elderly people she probably gets a cold arm during treatment. Most likely they will cover her up with a blanket or put a warm bottle in her hand. Send me your email address and I will send you a pattern for a small arm wrap to go around her forearm during these treatments. A cold arm will cause the blood vessels to constrict and this makes the treatment uncomfortable if not painful. The wrap will allow her arm to stay warm which will improve her circulation without interfering with the treatment. Since the arm will remain warm, the veins can increase in size and actually shorten her treatment time. This is based on a study performed in Japan over 10 years ago and was a part of my senior project while in college. Please let me know if you would like me to send the information.

Bill
    Wayne, does your mom still have to go to hospital for intraveinus theropy? If so I have an idea to help the process go faster and more comfortably.

Bill
    Nice repair work.. may I ask the dimensions of your plasticard? I want to find a retailer in the US and buy some up as the CA glue is getting annoying.. :)
    With the ladders I was going for that rough alloy look, I tried to simulate the scratches on the bombs and rack. I wish I could tour all these birds and take my own reference pics, its a gamble not knowing all the exacts of things!
    Hiya mate.. was looking at the Junkers Ju and was wondering why you had a splotchy variation of colors on the whole upper surfaces? I have the same kit and would love to know if this is required or its just the certain type you're building. Also how it was done would help..

thanks, corey
    I think it looks great for a first mottle, have you seen some modelers first time mottles before? Whoa oh, its like their airbrush threw up paint. I dont think ill be in the biz for free hand for awhile, I practiced some and its too much of a gamble when sometimes air jumps the brush and pushes too much paint out ruining the effect. But, you probably have it pat down so its easier for you. My next challenge in modeling will be the panel and surface weathering, mostly with some oil paints and such. I want to keep learning and growing or else I will just grow bored and feel more of a mule to plastic pumping out model after model all showing my minimum skills. I guess thats the spice to the dish!
    Would you say the mottle is 'Wayne' quality, or am I stretching myself with that comment? :lol::lol:

How ye been old mate?!
    Thanks for the translation.

I was looking at "Yellow 5" but I would be interested in seeing "White 17" if you have the link
    Wayne

I was just reading through one of the threads here and found the pictures of the Frances you did. First let me start by saying it is a great looking model. My question is if you have any idea what the writing on the fuselage says? I also saw your 1/73 scale Me 262. I'm about to start 2 Me 262's and was curious how you did the post shading on the panel lines?

Thanks for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back