Lucky13

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Jan
    Terry said he lent you a book of his on No.74 squadron. For the group build I'm doing a Spit that's displayed in a museum here in Chicago that was with No 74 squadron during the battle, but had been repainted later in the war. I was wondering if you could have a look in the book and see if there's any pics or profiles of the Spit in it. The serial is P9306 and the code is ZP H
    I couldn't find any pictures of it back then so anything would help
    Thanks
    Glenn
    Jan, just wondering if everything is ok. I haven't seen you around much lately! I hope all is well.

Roland (Thor)
    Found a picture of this plane at this web address. :)

Northrop's Lethal Spider: The P-61 Black Widow Part Two: Far Eastern Nights
    Here is another number 13 you might want to do later. I found a small picture of the artwork I can send later if interested. :)

Bill

P-61 A-10 42-5619 SATAN 13, crewed by Capt John Pemberton, R/O Fit Off C W Phillips and Engineer P D Curran. 426th NFS, Kunming, China, late 1944
    This aircraft was just one of many A-models completed without a top turret. The oval housing on the spine of the aircraft contained the ADF aerial, this radio directional finding equipment being unique to P-61s in the Pacific and CBI. ADF proved to be critical in both theatres, as crews would often return from long patrols with little fuel reserves and needing precision guidance back to base.
    E
    Since I am not very familiar with this plattform
    I would really appreciate if you could send me an e-mail to:
    [email protected]
    Please name it: aircraft
    Thanks a lot!
    Erich
    E
    Hello Lucky!

I am Erich Roscheck's neview. I saw his name on your list.
    Erich is missed since 5th of April 1943 in Tunis.
    His maschine dropped into the ocean around the area of Capnegro.
    I.J.G.53 Me109
    Do you kno anything about it? Who shot his machine?
    I would appreciate your answer! Thank u for getting back to me soon.

Kind regards,
    Erich (i have the same name...)
    Jan, there's a very interesting thread going on over at "Twelve 'O Clock High" I was wondering if you'd seen it?

The Curious Case Of The NSFK Ace

Regards,

Paul
    Unsexy thoughts? But they're the best ones!

Ah.. good, you got the '410. Please God though, not another ZG 26 build, I couldn't take it!
    The Bf 110 virus is irresistable. Particularly with Eduard bringing out the G-4 too! There may well be an Me 410 virus spreading too soon. Did you ever pick up that Revell 1/48 Hornet on eBay?

I do apologise though.... but what a bird! Not the Bf 110, the girl in your avatar.. :D

Help..I'm having unclean thoughts!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back