Hi Bob, I'll scan the drawing some time this week and e-mail it to you, of you can let me have an e-mail address.
As for your models in the group build, there is certainly an improvement. The main thing is to slow down a bit, and pay attention to joints and such, and the final paintwork. A modeller can spend many, many hours adding internal detail etc, which can be slightly spoilt by a poor paint finish or visible joints on the completed model.
I realise you do this for relaxation, but taking a little time to get things as good as you can get them will work wonders, and you'll actually find it more relaxing, due to the satisfaction at the ends of each session.
I notice you use enamels, and brush paint, as I still do sometimes - have a look at the rough guide to brush painting I posted on the forum some time ago, it might help a bit.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Terry.