1/166 convair R3Y2 tradewind (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I keep sanding and cleaning it the plane, sanding and sanding

IMG_3126.JPG

IMG_3127.JPG

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

in these two photos is because I want to completely sand it is as you will see

IMG_3132.JPG

IMG_3133.JPG

Coming along Sergio. I really hate Revell for adding their name on the outside surface of the parts and to do it on the rivets is brutal. Did not know they have been doing it for over 50 years.

Geo

between jobs I've slowly been making the plane now I'm waiting for arriving me the colors you need, the pedi to scalefinishes recommended me to try them for their resemblance

CIMG1058.JPG

CIMG1059.JPG

CIMG1060.JPG

thanks you boys

good paint it, awaiting the arrival paintings scalefinishes.com me, is that yesterday I get an email that I did not send shipments Subjects of liquids so I will not have the colors, whether I catch net and I get find how to get the colors, mixing colors you have, mixing samples found Gunze H326 h55 and get the color more or less similar.

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4264.JPG

IMG_4265.JPG

This is the base color

That cleaned up nicely! The pictures of that blue front end make me think of Cars (the Pixar movie)... so cute!

thanks fellas and sorry.

and proposed as the beginning of the year I will give completion to all these projects started in his day and that I was leaving.

tube to wait until I get the color 15044 which is the final color of the fuselage, so once came lick of paint and paint finish has to finish the base, the water use of the rest of the acrylic resin Vallejo BV138, to start the painted white foam washes Gunze Vallejo and mixed in equal parts

IMG_4458.JPG

IMG_4459.JPG

IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4469.JPG

IMG_4470.JPG

IMG_4471.JPG

this is the time now to go investigating how to make the propellers moving and not look as forced or how those plastic discs that distort vision

It looks very good so far ... and what remains !! :shock:

Sigo atento al seguimiento Sergio, va super!

Saludos :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back