1/166 convair R3Y2 tradewind

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Kit: revell H-178
Scale: 1/166
Accessories: remodeling kit

$(KGrHqF,!lcFBK0Jot!jBQcu9zJEBg~~60_57.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
therefore let the

on the first photo to see the way it has, in the second photo is like having the nose and what you have to work in the third photo will be the position that he colocare simulating a landing or takeoff

IMG_2841.JPG

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_2854.JPG

thank you all for the welcome project ando bundled giving the sandpaper to get that awful paneling to studs repanelarlo leading to some this afternoon I'll do some more photos of how you've got to take a look.

for I will blunder I made ​​another as the ju-88 D1, was not as I could confuse me to read that the plane Was for 1945 if when I raise or guidelines for development gave the plane its first prototype and flew in 1946 is one for not noticing my mistake sorry.

After seeing some of the fits, or lack of, I would welcome a change to another model......
We've all done it, or at least I have researched one to infinity before I discovered it did not fit the GB.

Whilst it is a 50's aircraft but it's a floatplane/seaplane so semi qualification! Nice work so far. Old models to me are some of the best just because of their simplicity and age. Anyways looking forward to the rest of the build!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back