1/32 bf109k-4 nightfighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congratulations.

A nice job.

One ask: the propeller, it would not be wood?

I have one G6 in 1/32, from Revell (a old kit).

I think this K4 is the same mold from Hasegawa, right??

Last edited:
Congratulations.

A nice job.

One ask: the propeller, it would not be wood?

I have one G6 in 1/32, from Revell (a old kit).

I think this K4 is the same mold from Hasegawa, right??

No
yes it is the same but a lot cheaper:)

thanks
piet

People that flag is a piece of history. It is not hurting anyone in the way it is being displayed. Maybe we should ban all flags and symbols because they all disliked by someone...;)

I still think its inappropriate. Symbols of Nazism shouldn't be displayed like that. What would happen if someone put a swastika as his avatar for example? It's not about do you like or dislike the Nazi swastika but rather what it stands for. Also that's the reason why you can't compare Nazi flag with other state flags.

However, as I hope I'm entitled to my own opinion I also respect the fact that others may not agree with me and that's okay. No more off topic as far as I'm concerned.

I still think its inappropriate. Symbols of Nazism shouldn't be displayed like that. What would happen if someone put a swastika as his avatar for example? It's not about do you like or dislike the Nazi swastika but rather what it stands for. Also that's the reason why you can't compare Nazi flag with other state flags.

However, as I hope I'm entitled to my own opinion I also respect the fact that others may not agree with me and that's okay. No more off topic as far as I'm concerned.

We can say the same about your country's flag remember the 90's war on the balkan:twisted:,
like the Adler said it is a piece of history
Piet

Attachments

• flag.gif
    flag.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 94
  • f1.png
    f1.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 96
I'm warning you Piet.The Modelling section is not a place for political discussions. This is the place for all who want to make their models.And it doeasn't matter if they were used by Nazi or not. However everyone is entitled to express his own opinion and can't be humiliate or discriminate for the reason in any way.

Thanks for the warning.
piet

I'm warning you Piet.The Modelling section is not a place for political discussions. This is the place for all who want to make their models.And it doeasn't matter if they were used by Nazi or not. However everyone is entitled to express his own opinion and can't be humiliate or discriminate for the reason in any way.

Agreed, this does not need to turn into a political argument. Keep this for the models guys.

I do however have to say this to imalko:

Based off of what you are saying, we need to remove all swastika flags from museums because they could offend somebody. We need to remove the swastika from my siggy, and Wurgers siggy because that could offend someone. I have an original flag just like that one in my collection. Should I not display it in my collection because of what it stands for?

You see it depends on how the symbol is being shown. If it is not being used for political or reasons of hate, it should not be bannished. Why? Because it is history, if we hide the symbol, nobody will ever learn from it and history will repeat itself. That is the problem with people that try and forget or hide what happened in history.

Last edited:
I echo this, get real it happened a long time ago most folk of the WW 2 era are gone, learn from it and try to get over it instead of being co-dependent and puking your feelings that really do not matter anyway especially on what once an interesting thread.

now back to the K-4 it was noted that K.F. Müller flew one and that his stab although albeit very small did as well but were mostly equipped with G-10's. some of the NF's on day ground attack in March/April of 45 were also flying in defense of themselves agasint US 9th AF P-47's and several LW 109's fell at low altitude

I do however have to say this to imalko:

Based off of what you are saying, we need to remove all swastika flags from museums because they could offend somebody. We need to remove the swastika from my siggy, and Wurgers siggy because that could offend someone. I have an original flag just like that one in my collection. Should I not display it in my collection because of what it stands for?

I never said that Chris. You are misinterpreting my posts. I haven't complained about swastikas on Piet's models or in anyone's siggy or in museums, etc. In fact I had a Bf 109 with swastika on the tail in my signature prior to my current one and have build my share of models of Luftwaffe aircraft with swastikas on the tail. When you are building scale models its only natural your going for historical accuracy.
What bothered me was the Nazi flag in the background of Piet's first photo. I admit it was my personal reaction. Let me put it this way - you have a Nazi flag in your private collection and show it to your friends if they want to see it, etc. That is fine, but would it be appropriate for you to lets say take a picture of yourself next to that flag and use the picture as your avatar or siggy publicly on the forum? Whatever your intentions may be with that picture you understand how someone (or many people) could interpret that in negative context. It's a vague line...

You see it depends on how the symbol is being shown. If it is not being used for political or reasons of hate, it should not be bannished. Why? Because it is history, if we hide the symbol, nobody will ever learn from it and history will repeat itself. That is the problem with people that try and forget or hide what happened in history.

I agree completely.

Without a wish to further troll this thread I once more commend Piet's models as I did in my first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back