1/32 bf109k-4 nightfighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

piet

Senior Airman
Aug 27, 2009
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
happy0034.gif

Agree with all

:hotsun: :hotsun:
]

a bit more mottle over the wings and the prop would not be that wasted in look by wear and tear.

still fine looking, and by the way white 5 was used on ground attack missions

a bit more mottle over the wings and the prop would not be that wasted in look by wear and tear.

still fine looking, and by the way white 5 was used on ground attack missions

I went with the instructions on the sheet they even had les mottle on the plane
and i could not find any pics of the white 5
Do you have some pics? love to see them i can always spray more mottle

Piet

"White 5" probably of NJG 11. A photo of this bird can be found on page 58 of Japo's "Messerschmitt Bf 109 K Camouflage and Markings."

The authors contend that the overall colour was RLM 76 with the canopy framwork in RLM 66 and the fuselage cross filled with RLM 83. After being assigned to an operational unit it received tactical markings and then dark mottles, possibly of RLM 83 as well. The same applies to the upper surfaces - only the crosses had dark centres, and sparse dark mottles were added.

every K was different in camo and belonged to the I. gruppe only II and III./NJG 11 had G-14/AS and G-10's and all were sent on stupid low flying ground attack missions from March of 45 till wars end along with trying to chase down BC command 4-engines. yes i have pics for a future volume I am working on Piet. white 5 your white 5 anyway was a junk heap when found torn to pieces. Much of NJG 11 birds flew in regular day time camo or broken up in different pattens of greys and brown-violets ~ late war camo schemes of mottles and bands.

good work on your model

Very nice models. Good work Piet.
However, can't say I approve the background on the first photo.

For the same reason Paul wrote or cause you don't like Swastika's? My music teacher didn't like swastika's and I got kicked out of class for reading "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich." :lol:

For the same reason Paul wrote or cause you don't like Swastika's?

Probably both... If you gonna display swastika then do it properly.. :lol:
Seriously now, don't know really but the moment I saw that swastika banner I felt uneasy. I think that Nazi symbol shouldn't be displayed just like that (it's against the law in my country for example).

Probably both... If you gonna display swastika then do it properly.. :lol:
Seriously now, don't know really but the moment I saw that swastika banner I felt uneasy. I think that Nazi symbol shouldn't be displayed just like that (it's against the law in my country for example).

:lol: True

I don't know it we have a law against them here, I think they are not allowed in any religious building....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back