1/32 Ki-61-I Hien

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Thanks Guys for the comments much appreciated.

As stated gone some more done. Wings are on and gaps have been filled. Next up will be to put some primer on her. As you can see I broke off part of Venturi tube while handling it and had a near panic episode. I am sure you guys can imagine my horror as there I was working away on the kit, getting the wings done etc and suddenly I look down and part of the tube is missing. Of course i didn't even know I knocked it off and so I was like great now what the hell am I going to do. Scratch build another. Not easy to do with the way the tube is done. So I set off hunting around the the bench and floor for it. Looked for about half an hour then suddenly I spotted something out of the corner of my eye and there it was underneath the bench. I happily scooped it up and put it aside as I won't be attaching it now until the end of the build.

One thing I like about the wings is the dihedral. The nice upward angle of the wings I think looks cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread