1/48 Blackburn Buccaneer of 800 NAS or No. 15 Squadron RAF Carrier Aircraft GB...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sierra Hotel India Tango would do nicely old chap! Actually, with a bit of work ... OK, a lot of work, the cockpit doesn't look too bad. But get rid of that control column grip - I think the mould makers misread the drawings, and made it in 1/24th scale !

The ever so slightly out of shape fuselage!

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Fortunately (for me) I don't have that problem with balsa/tissue. However, being the jarhead (in mind) that you are, you will overcome, you will improvise.....

Charles

Those pics look familiar .... oh, of course, I took some virtually identical! Oh, and that's the good bits!
Have to say though, it looks good when eventually finished (apart from the decals), that is if you can spare around 150 to 200 hours build and correction time ....

Even though it is one of my favorite aircraft, I have never seen a positive build review of the kit. I'll just sit back and send Lucky happy thoughts. Good luck sir.

Geo

Poor chaps probably sitting on the floor in the corner in the foetal position, whimpering!!.......................or something similar………..

t0103.gif

Been busy with the more builder friendly Corsair, really want to get a better cockpit for this one, but....have a couple of pre-arranged deals to take care of first...oh, also want better decals! :lol:

Well,

After some serious concideration, splashing of some holy water, reading a few pieces out of the bible and a exorcism, I've decided to kickstart this things, using the kit cockpit...

Here goes...

Repeat after me "Our Father, who art in ....."
Cockpit's no problem old boy, as is most of the kit - it's just that ****ing fuselage joint which provides the comedy show!

Lucky13, I didn't even know a friends list existed till you added me, thanks mate :D (now everyone else watch out because I'll be adding all of you in like 5mins :O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back