1/48 Eduard, Bf 109G-5, unusual camouflage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gracias Andy, Wojtek y Terry, gracias! :salute:

This is the way I travel our Bf-109G to the event.

184.jpg

At the moment that I can take and upload the photos to the Your Completed Kits section, I will appreciate your feedback on the finished model and its details.

Regarding the result in the XXXIV National Modeling, did not get a prize with her, but I appreciated the feedback of the judges to identify those failures and keep improving in my processes. :idea::study:

What I can tell you is that it is the first time that 2 of my models are awarded in the same event. :hello1:

For the first time I get a 2nd place in the case of my 1/72 N1K1 ... and the surprise for me was to receive a Special Award for "Best Weathering in an Airplane or Helicopter" of the event, with the 1/48 B-25G

I will include the photos in each of his threads and also in "La Galería de Sancer"

It was a very rewarding feeling, that brought to my mind in those moments, all the support, guidance and company of all of you, ... and it has definitely been possible thanks to the great teamwork.
:wav:

I get excited again, just to remember it, and I will surely do it again when I'm posting the photos for each thread and my gallery.
Thank you very much and we keep going. :pilotsalute:

Luis Carlos

Congratulations on your awards Luis! All that work we saw you put into all of them paid off. There must have been some steep competition there as your 109 looks excellent. i will keep an eye out dor the gallery pics. What's your next project? :)

Congratulations on your awards Luis! All that work we saw you put into all of them paid off. There must have been some steep competition there as your 109 looks excellent. i will keep an eye out dor the gallery pics. What's your next project? :)
Thanks Chad, there were many participating models and several really good ones.
I have been practically every day on the street with work matters.
Fortunately, cell phones allow you to be in communication.
I want to take advantage of these days to resolve several issues and some repairs at home. But my therapy IS "my therapy", so I hope it does not take long and I can decide what to do next.
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back