1/48 Focke Wulf 190A-8/R11 Dragon kit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

treyzx10r

Senior Airman
Dec 27, 2010
orlando
'White9' flown by Ofw. Migge 1./Njgr 10. The kit has a few fit issues but builds into a decent model. All comments most welcome,thanks
FWfini001.jpg

FWfini002.jpg

FWfini003.jpg

FWfini004.jpg

FWfini006.jpg

FWfini008.jpg

Thanks to all for the great compliments and Terry thank you for your honesty I did have the gear too straight hows this?
FWfini2001.jpg

a few better pics ,hopefuly the gear angle now is correct.
FWfini2009.jpg

FWfini2006.jpg

FWfini2008.jpg

Thanks La2019 and thanks Wurger heres a side shot,hope they have the right rake .
FWfini2002.jpg

Thanks Terry, I'm going to have to live with it as is but a ref for the next one will be much appreciated. I'm afraid to tweak on the poor things legs anymore ,I've already boogered them up and its only going to get worse under there.

Here you go Trey, might help for the next one. The drawings are mixed, being A3 and A8, but the angles are the same. Sorry they're not the clearest examples, but they were the easiest to scan quickly !

Attachments

• Can Jan 522.jpg
    Can Jan 522.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Can Jan 523.jpg
    Can Jan 523.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 154
I find one of the problems with these kits is that the struts are molded with the oleos at full extension vs being compressed under the weight of the aircraft. The drawing above shows the significant difference in the side view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back