1/48 Hasegawa Macchi C.202 Folgore

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great job on a beautiful plane! I've got one of these in my stash that I'm going to build in GB 24.
It really is a beautifully put together kit. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Jeff Hunt said:
An excellent build and report on what is, IMHO, one of the sexiest fighter aircraft of all time. You have done her justice.

Cheers,

Jeff

Yes, I agree... such beautiful lines! I'm surprised that there are not more kits of the Macchi available.

Beautiful job....I just started using washes for panel lines and such but have yet to add thinned paints for exhaust stains and such (not that confident yet). I hope to add a compressor to my workbench soon to start attempting pre-shading.

Again, beautiful job....looks great.

Philip

For whatever it's worth, this being almost 10 years too late ...:rolleyes:

First of all, beautifully made model!

I believe that the Squadriglias of Stormo 1 were 79, 81 and 88 (and maybe also 374) for Gruppo 6, and 71, 72 and 80 for Gruppo 17. Stormo 1 used the archer logo ("arciere").

The Squadriglias of Stormo 4, Gruppo 9, were 73, 96 and 95. The main logo for this Gruppo was a white prancing horse ("cavallino rampante").

The Squadriglias of Stormo 4, Gruppo 10, were 84, 90 and 91. The main logo for this Gruppo was a black prancing horse ("cavallino rampante").

Users who are viewing this thread

Back