1/48 Heinkel He-111

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More than two years in which I have had no activity with my two unfinished projects.

It's been a bit of everything but in short, I can be grateful to have health like Magy, our children and a close circle of family and friends.
Likewise, my wife and I hope that al you are well as well as your loved ones. :grouphuuug:

Although I am still very limited in time; For mental health, I must resume this passionate hobby and contact with all of you. :salute:

Little by little things will be given and this was already a first step.

Pending any comment,... I will start to study everything that happened in our
AV-117 practically since the last appearances in action!!

Saludos fraternos desde México :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Being of sound mind and good health is more important than any hobby. Being close and loved by family and true friends is all part if that truly healthy environment. True the hobby can help but it must take a back seat to family. Any hobby the family can share in is a plus plus. Take care and we'll leave the light on for you.

Being of sound mind and good health is more important than any hobby. Being close and loved by family and true friends is all part if that truly healthy environment. True the hobby can help but it must take a back seat to family. Any hobby the family can share in is a plus plus. Take care and we'll leave the light on for you.
Thanks amigo Don for your words. :notworthy:

Cheers

Hello everyone.

I still haven't been able to investigate how to operate from my smartphone, but I could take advantage of some available moments outside of business hours to "feed" the thread from the office PC.
Surely it will be in several sessions including images, to mount an advance in the process. Because I can do the simple answers from the cell phone.

This first session includes the first photos I took of our AW177 after more than two years in anonymity...

Since I suspended activities I put it in a bag and the accessories in a box.

...volviendo a la vida... :hello1:

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Everything remained intact in this period... :laughing6:

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Well, with this I begin to reactivate myself and little by little I will share the few advances that I can.

As always I will be waiting for your comments (trying to respond as soon as possible)

I send you greetings and an excellent start to the month.
:grouphuuug:

Luis Carlos :thumbup:

Luis I got another one of these just last week the ICM Africa version H6 my favorite one ICM make some Nice Kits!! ;)

Luis I got another one of these just last week the ICM Africa version H6 my favorite one ICM make some Nice Kits!! ;)
Hola amigo :hello2:

Are you going to let us see your process?, to be pending.
It will be necessary to corroborate how good a model this ICM is.

It seems that little by little I will resume the conclusion of your gift.

Saludos :thumbup:

I want to take advantage of this moment to thank infinitely at first, to Geo for the support in sending the decals of the dials for the fuselage; and finally to Andy for the dial templates in transparent vinyl, exactly cutted. =D>=D>

After a long wait, how the saying goes "better late than never".
You can see the receipt dates at the post office that corresponds to my address...

carta geo.jpg

carta andy.jpg

For now on the weekend, I'm going to check the condition of my compressor and airbrushes.

Review the saved pieces and those that remain to be elaborated, detailed and/or finished.

To dust off the paints to use and do several practice exercises because I'm sure I'm out of practice.

Thank you for your visits and kind comments. See you soon. :thumbup:

Hi Luis - I started reading this thread a couple of weeks back and thought to myself that it seemed really familiar. It wasn't until I got most of the way through I realised that I was following this build when it was part of a GB for heavy hitters. I'm really glad to see you back at this one - all the work you put in on the bomb racks alone makes the effort of finishing this build off all the more meaningful.

Please keep up the great work - I will be continuing to watch this one with interest. :hello2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back