1/48 Heinkel He-111

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In response to your comment Andy, these are the photos of the "squares emblems" with the applied colors ...

660.jpg
661.jpg
662.jpg

... and with the soft sanding, the appearance shows slight wear, taking into account that it was not long before newly painted ...

663.jpg
664.jpg
665.jpg

... later washing and weathering, will become more subtle and consistent with the entire aircraft and its outer fuselage.

I applied a layer of gloss varnish to the whole kit, to start with some weathering considering that there are still no roundels in sight :dontknow: (I do not understand what happened with those shipments ... I was responsible for the fact that there was always someone to receive them ... !!)

The bottom part and some details before beginning (it is very clear that yellow, it will be necessary to give it a bit of realism)

666.jpg
667.jpg
668.jpg
669.jpg

Back with more than worked yesterday at night ... :thumbup:

Thank you Geo, we'll see how it ends, with all this from shipments.

To varnish, I removed the tapes I had as reference of the space that will occupy the "AW177"

673.jpg
674.jpg
675.jpg

The idea of all this is to continue advancing in my project, which, as is known, was delayed by "unforeseen circumstances in the mail, alien to the process." [-(
I will try to move forward in the sections that do not have to do with the area of the roundels, to unmask the greenhouse and side windows, at the same time,to show the external parts that can be "mounted temporarily" on the aircraft and those that by the condition of "can not be fully finished ", they can be displayed as well.

Some details that can be seen from the top of our lady ... (and then I can start working on what follows!)

670.jpg
671.jpg
672.jpg
676.jpg
677.jpg
678.jpg

Commenting on the situation with the judges and the inconvenience I feel with the friendly contenders of this GB, they considered that the progress achieved was a sufficiently high percentage, but that definitely removing masking would be crucial to better evaluate the project.
I greatly appreciate your acceptance to include me, your comments and recommendations. :pilotsalute:

I will work on this and we will see that I can move on to the photos of tomorrow in the thread "FINISHED, but not entirely" :facepalm:

Espero les guste y me disculpo por el inconveniente
:thumbleft: Extraordinario fin de semana para todos :thumbright:

How are you all? I hope that's fine, at the half week. :pilotsalute:

Here are very intense days with various procedures and payments (I have some pressure on home finances); The traffic has been very heavy, due to various manifestations (sadly we are getting used to it), and even our volcano Popocatépetl had a strong explosion (as it had not been seen :shock:).

Photograph a few months ago (from the park 50 meters from my house)

1.jpg

The following are some photos received from various groups and friends through WhatsApp.

3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg

Cholula, Puebla

Sorry for this parenthesis ... 8-[

In the end, it has been a very entertaining week, but not for that reason without continuing to advance details to our AW177.
These are some extra photos I took for the Finished thread, but they were already too much ...

695.jpg
696.jpg

I like the result of these new windows, that did not exist in the kit, and that after a long time, excellent advice and venture into new territories for my skills in modeling; It seems they merited the attempt ...

697.jpg

three more ...

698.jpg
699.jpg
700.jpg

These are the small pieces that until the plane is practically finished, they can be placed in their place!

705.jpg

The upper "dome" and the cockpit gate.

706.jpg
707.jpg

The process to leave the helixes almost ready.

701.jpg
702.jpg
703.jpg
704.jpg

I think I can return to my thread in GB # 41, ... here I just have to paint the frames of the new windows in the lower part of the greenhouse and the one above, ... over the small IP of the pilot. And some other details that I can find, while I see what resolving about the RAF roundels.

I do not want to risk making them on my own. And I do not have a budget for now.

Hasta pronto amigos, gracias por sus visitas y saludos cordiales. :thumbup:

Saludos desde Venezuela, mis respetos y admiracion por este excelente trabajo del HE 111, tengo un modelo en 48 de revell el HE 11-H22, me gustaria poder preguntarle sobre donde obtuvo información de los remaches ese detalle le da mucha vista al modelo, me podria ayudar, y la seccion de las ventanas que le relizo corresponden al modelo capturado por los britanicos?

My dear friends of the world and aviation lovers, ... Despite my temporary absence from the forum, I will not miss the opportunity to wish you a happy holiday together with a 2020 year full of health, much love, blessings, new opportunities and satisfactions ... For each of you and your loved ones.

I miss very much the contact and relationship with the great hobby partners.

On several occasions I wanted to write "something" and let them know that I am present and I have them very present (my unfinished projects go to second term).

The friendship and affection with some of you is great.

I spent a little more than 4 months that my brother and I opened a typical and simple Mexican city food restaurant. It is a project that we have been maturing for 2 years and we are making it happen. It has been very demanding and the learning and positioning curve of the restaurant is within the time project and growth plan. But it has been an average of 13 hours (inside the restaurant), plus the travel time in this huge and congested city .... Which hardly gives me the time to rest and recover. (A saying goes: "It is not the same, the 3 musketeers, that 40 years later") To the extent that the business allows me to have more time.
I thank you very much and if possible be able to be more and more in touch.
I also wish to all you, and family a beautiful Christmas, and the best year ever in this 2020

My wife Magy and I wish them with all my heart.
:santa::occasion9:
Un enorme abrazo desde México : :grouphuuug:

Nice to hear from you so thank you for the update. Best wishes for you and Magy in the holiday season and may the new year bring you both good fortune and for sure that all those hours in the new restaurant pay off for you and your brother View attachment 565069

View attachment 565070View attachment 565071
Thank you very much for your words "amigo mío" , I appreciate your good wishes.
Our restaurant is called "Doña Quekona" (you can find it by name on Facebook and Instagram).
On behalf of Magy, thank you for your words and send you blessings for you and your family members. :reindeer::hello1::reindeer:
Congratulations and greetings from Mexico.

Saludos :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back