Thank you
Wojtek for the interest and for asking. It's something that I've been thinking since
Chad's choice, so I submit it to all of you.

First on the original fuselage of the kit (as it is with the windows open on my first attempt), I'm going to put an adhesive sheet, to "trace" the silhouette of the two panels (because each window is on a panel).
An important point to consider in the part of the fuselage that joins the transparent part of the "greenhouse" where the inner wall of the rear part of the cockpit also rests.
So the cut that I make to replace the panels of the windows, must be before reaching the forward end. I'm thinking about doing it to where the window closest to the cabin starts, this would give me greater resistance with the original plastic of the kit in all that circumference of the fuselage, and at the same time demarcate the start of the windows on both sides.
Let's see if later (or tomorrow) I can prepare some photos with the strokes of what I intend.
To that adhesive sheet, I will make the marks that delimit the two panels, as well as the space and correct distances for the two windows on each side. After that sheet I attach it to a piece of transparent acetate sheet with sufficient thickness to allow the curvature of the fuselage.
I have thought of making the interior "ribs" with strips of styrene, which facilitate the proper placement of the new panels from the inside, and on the outside it will only be a matter of resurfacing, sanding and polishing the possible scars, to then redo the lines of the panels.
Any other suggestions or recommendations?
I hope I have been clear enough and do not hesitate to ask anything!
Gracias por el gran aporte e interés