1:48 Hurricane IIC - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No updates on the model just yet but I did order RAF squadron letters and RAF serial numbers decal sheets yesterday.

Cheers,

Jeff

A bit of progress has been made but with the weather being fairly decent the past couple of weekends, outdoor work has taken priority. The fuselage halves have been joined together and the wings have also been joined. Put it all together and things are starting to take shape. Have to do a bit of filling and sanding on a couple of the joint lines.

Cheers,

Jeff

IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG

Had a few minutes on the weekend. Started the landing gear and repainted the wheel wells. I am going to be pressed for time as my son's wedding is just 10 days away so I may be seeking a slight extension. Hopefully not but I thought I would put it out there.

Cheers,

jeff

No exkuses!!! You vill finisch on time und like it!!!

Sorry, that was my inner Nazi. Just ignore him. No problem here Jeff. Maybe I'll sneak my Ta152 in as well as I don't hold much hope in having it done on time as things stand.

Good luck with the wedding Jeff !
No problem with an extension as far as I'm concerned - I think I'll need a bit more time too, just to get to the painting stage, never mind finishing the entire diorama !

No exkuses!!! You vill finisch on time und like it!!!

Sorry, that was my inner Nazi. Just ignore him. No problem here Jeff. Maybe I'll sneak my Ta152 in as well as I don't hold much hope in having it done on time as things stand.

Sounded more like Col. Klink....

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back