1/48 PZL 37A Los - Allied Manufactured Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't usually bother with a sprue shot for your usual tamiya stuff everyone has seen before but as a lot of folks may not have seen this kit or even this brand i thought i would show a bit more detail .

The kit seems fairly nicely detailed, a few odd design ideas but then don't they all. Mixed reviews on fit but we shall soon find out. The sprues were all in one bag and although the bag was sealed they had a slightly dirty dusty feel. Clear parts are a little thick. Decals look good. Instructions all in polish but look clear enough on the whole and the colour scheme is pretty simple so easy enough to translate

20150310_164859_resized.jpg
20150310_165021_resized.jpg
20150310_165147_resized.jpg
20150310_165207_resized.jpg
20150310_165225_resized.jpg

So made a start by giving everything a wash and blowing a little aluminium colour for the internal fuselage walls. Most metal parts and interior parts seem to be a variation on bare metal, unlike the usual green grey primers found in the WW2 planes of most nationalities. Dulled the silver off with some very thinned tamiya smoke and will start looking at the interior details

Sounds good. However the interior paint could have been both of aluminum and light blue-grey. Also it is said there could have been used the Khaki one. To be honest there isn't a 100% proof for using of them. So.. what colour you will applied it should be fine.
Additionally I would suggest applying a gloss clear coat on the decal sheet. It will prevent against getting apart all decal markings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back