1/48 scale Willie Mcknight of 242 sqdn decals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
hi guys for the upcoming BoBgroup build i would like to do Willie Mcknight's 242 Sqdn Hurricane, but cannot get the decals anywhere !
so i was hopeing someone here who has them would like to trade or sell them, looking for 1/48 scale
any brand will do not just the Aeroscale ones

thanks
Karl

Attachments

• detailed_image_55.jpg
    detailed_image_55.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 208
from ipms canada Combined on one sheet - 1/72 and 1/48 Scale
RCAF Aces' Aircraft
Our latest free decal to our members was distributed to all then-current IPMS Canada members. During a routine check of the warehouse we found a quantity of this item, carefully hidden under a pile of Afrika Korps pith helmets. The 1/72 part of the sheet is shown here, and the whole works (both 1/72 and 1/48 scale) consists of two, 5" x 8" sheets, printed by Microscale. See Willie McKnight's Hurricane Mk.I built by IPMS Edmonton's Vic Scheuerman!

Pilots represented are: Collishaw (Hurricane I), McKnight (Hurricane I), Woodward (Gladiator II), Edwards (Kittyhawk I), Edwards (Spitfire VIII), Beurling (249 Sqn-Spitfire Vb), Beurling (403 Sqn-Spitfire IXc), Beurling (412 Sqn-Spitfire IXc), Chadburn (Spitfire Vb), MacLeod (Spitfire IXc), and Audet (Spitfire IXc)

Price is CAD$15.00 each, plus CAD$3.00 postage on your order. Please use the order form at the bottom of this page.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). For international currency calculations, please visit the Universal Currency Converter

DECALS - Indicate quantities sheets desired

Qty
Sheet Description
Amount
111 Sqn P-40E's-1/48-MEMBERS** ONLY PRICE-, CAD $10.00 and add Shipping of CAD $2.00 with each order)
$
111 Sqn P-40E's-1/48-NON-MEMBERS PRICE- CAD $15.00 and add Shipping (CAD $2.00 with each order)
$
111 Sqn - 1/72 - CAD $5.00, and add Shipping (CAD $1.00 for each sheet)
$
RCAF Aces Sheet - 1/48 1/72 - CAD $15.00 and add Shipping (CAD $3.00 for the first sheet, add CAD $1.00 for each add'l sheet) $
Sub Total $
**My IPMS Canada membership number is : ___________

TOTAL $

Send your orders to:

IPMS Canada
Box 626, Stn. B
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1P 5P7

Here you go Karl, they've still got five of them left! Hannants - Skymodels SKY48051 1:48

Hawker Hurricanes Pt 1. Markings for 16 different Hawker Hurricanes. Mk.I; Mk.I Trop; Mk.IIA; Mk.IIb; Mk.IIc; Hawker Sea Hurricane Mk.I; Ib; Northern Europe, Meditteranean; FAA and North Africa Camos; RAF, and Russian and Willie Mcknight of 242 sqdn is one of them! All for the price of £5.28

Last edited:
That's a neat model, but bear in mind it's post BoB. The Sky spinner and tail band were introduced in late 1940.

i thnk his BoB Hurricane had the two tone undersides at least thats what my refs are saying ???????
any info would help Dogsbody :lol:
i've got the osprey early Hurricane aces book and a couple of other bits and pieces which point me in that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back