1/48 South Front La-5

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

steph my name is sergio
I answer you way before I do almost exclusively 1 / 72 I have some other stops but few so do not enter the decals.
disconnected at parties around the lack of time, not for nothing but more work is when I have.
have a good mount wanting to see the painting phase.

Hello all,
Here are the result of the work: i added the gunsight, glued the windshield. I added the amounts or reinforcement (I don't know how to say in English...sorry) on the rear cockpit windows and I added the strapping around the engine hood with tin foil (from a good bottle of French wine... :) )
IMG_1060.JPG
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

Sergio, painting soon ;)

Regards
Steph

Hello,
After a period of illness (chicken pox/varicella at age 41!!!) I'm back on my La-5 ... I started painting and modified the canopy by adding the amounts. Next step: the AMT-4 and AMT-6.
IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG

To be continued... :)

Looks good Steph. Sorry to hear about the chicken pox not nice any time in your life, hope your fully recovered now.

Hello All,
First, thank you to worry about my health, I'm fully recovered now, there are still some traces but I think they'll disappear over time...
Now, my La-5 is ready for his winter camo...
IMG_1088.JPG

Salut Steph :D

Bon je prends un siège et je regarde la suite,
fine building and fine painting, I'm waiting for the winter camo !!!!
for the black and green camo, do you use paper mask or patafix, or "a main levée" ?

@+
pascal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back