1/72 Eduard B-24J USAAF w/Australian crew lost 28-08-44

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Any photos?

Also, you did mention you have a supplier in Adelaide for Quickboost products, can you please tell me who is it?

I'll appreciate if you could tell me the name and where to get that fine red putty you've used.

Thanks

Paulo

If you go back in the beginning of the thread you'll find my build photos, don't have any to update.

Supplies..... Go see Craig at Aeroworks in Adelaide. Google them, make sure and call, he's open Fri and Sat but call and make sure. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it. Wayne goes in there. I think he put me on to Aeroworks.

The red putty?...... Go in to a local smash repair and see if they'll part with the tail end of a tube of Bondo, or if you know of an automotive paint store they will have the Bondo in a tube. They use it for filling paint chips.

If you go back in the beginning of the thread you'll find my build photos, don't have any to update.

Supplies..... Go see Craig at Aeroworks in Adelaide. Google them, make sure and call, he's open Fri and Sat but call and make sure. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it. Wayne goes in there. I think he put me on to Aeroworks.

The red putty?...... Go in to a local smash repair and see if they'll part with the tail end of a tube of Bondo, or if you know of an automotive paint store they will have the Bondo in a tube. They use it for filling paint chips.

Thanks Bill

I usually buy from Craig (Aeroworks) I thought you had a different supplier. He is very good in getting unusual orders! :)

Thanks for the tip on the red putty, I'll have a look at it.

Cheers

Paulo

This is what she looks like in the cabinet.
There are no markings other than the tail because the plane had been stripped and went of on an operation like this.
When I get back onner I'll be painting the turret frames.

Attachments

• SD18 overall.jpg
    SD18 overall.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back