1/72 Henschel 126 by Matchbox

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nicely done..

PS. Just a quick note... the swatik should be applied on the fin rather than on the rudder.

Nicely done..

PS. Just a quick note... the swatik should be applied on the fin rather than on the rudder.

Dohh too late now it's under 3 coats of varnish I have found a couple of Hs126 photos with the swastikas on the rudder but not in the position I have put it. No idea why I did that

Don't worry, Pal. Generally it is a very nice work. I like it. Having nothing you have made something nice with some of patience and without grumbling we can hear often from many others. So hats off.

Don't worry, Pal. Generally it is a very nice work. I like it. Having nothing you have made something nice with some of patience and without grumbling we can hear often from many others. So hats off.

There was a lot of grumbling when I accidentally broke most of the wing struts. I forgot I was holding it by the wing when I rubbed over the fuselage cross decal with a cotton bud to remove the water. Click luckily it was just the glue parted and I repaired with some flexible super glue.

Not the kind of grumbling I ment.

Well I tried to cut down the white part of the decal. It was going really well till it started going badly. I accidentally dragged half the crooked cross off one side. Sod it I painted it back in by hand with a 5/0 brush. No one will notice

Users who are viewing this thread