1/72 Kopro lavochkin La 5 fn

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks
I have placed the decals for this model that I want to do only exist as a vector for 1 / 48 so working as photo photoshop best friend be a model for their decals and print the climb we get (1), we let dry 48 hours, superdecal said that 12 hours are longer but better left as it occurred to me that I have some decals removed within 48 hours after that time I never had problems.
Klear behind this work of Gibraltar got a friend I give the plane and let it dry 48 hours over the issue of supporting the micro-well micro sun set, I put this step and give the decals again Klear.
this is how it looks
(1)
f8dba893.gif

6a907e6d.gif

b7c45c6e.gif

b3650bf0.gif

f9f9b5a5.gif

5e77ad61.gif

I await your criticism .....

Destrozas might I ask you a question? Are you sure the fighter machine was of La-5FN or La-5 type? Just of curiousity.

wurger my name is sergio,
the plane was the pilot 5FN but also the 5 f, before being shot down and disappeared over the Baltic Sea according to the information I have.
Thanks to the others.

Thank you Sergio. Please call me Wojtek then.

I have asked about the La-5 variant because I found the profile and picture in Osprey book titled LaGG Lavochkin Aces of World War 2. According to the caption of the B&W image it's the La-5 flown by the pilot. If it's true... it was La-5 judging by the rear small window.
Also, you lost the air intake at the top of the engine cowling , I'm afraid. The longer one was for La-5FN or the shorter one for La-5 and La-5F.

Please have a look at the site as well.

http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/la5/gremlinmodels/la5gremlin.html

Attachments

• la5late series.jpg
    la5late series.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 148
  • la5.jpg
    la5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
If you're absolutely right about this model Wojtek is the only pictures of the pilot next to the plane, scaneare those of the reference book I have and I'll put this one on the plane, this model I have to do well because I have almost Lavochkin from almost all before the start of WWII.
I'm running the aircraft we already finished with just two touches is in March-April 1944, at which places you would put the title of the book but is in Russian and completely unaware of the language.
I bring you the latest photos of the device as it is finished
6e9c9e56.gif

c777e269.gif

846224ff.gif

21793948.gif

5a02c718.gif

I understand. So OK. The model looks very good though. However the antenna mast seems to be too thin. What did you use for the antenna wires?

sorry wurger, this is elastin (nylon), as it was not very well placed in the window so I decided to do a small scene - diorama of a day after the storm, I call this harsh winter, I put pictures

930f220c.gif

88acce00.gif

1160ac39.gif

33fa66ea.gif

I still have many tasks to complete but as a Spanish proverb says "Dress me slowly that I have a hurry," I put some detail

209c4e80.gif

ca36f062.gif

But progress is slow but steady pace:

I added a tent for the night

930f220c.gif

1160ac39.gif

and do something more than trees in the taiga

18094cc5.gif

d056c63f.jpg

The latter is the skeleton still remains to paint the bark of the tree and place it on the green (leaves) and snow

Looking very nice. But I don't think these green leaves should be added to the tree skeleton. All trees with leaves here loose them in Autumn. Sometimes some of them can stay on trees but these are of brown tonalities then.

Wojtek of course you're absolutely right about the forage deir even whiter and more snow but I hope to finish when the trees have all assembled to do everything at once they were a test to see how they look, later to paint the end off and on snow paint him stay so white because the moss has a hard time catching the white.

Wojtek of course you're absolutely right about the forage deir even whiter and more snow but I hope to finish when the trees have all assembled to do everything at once they were a test to see how they look, later to paint the end off and on snow paint him stay so white because the moss has a hard time catching the white.

I see. Keep working then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back