1/72 Kopro lavochkin La 5 fn

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks DBII, gnomey, tony hill, Wojtek soon begin the painting phase and I have almost finished the entire stage set to begin painting costs something to do 3 trees and lucky 13 no big deal is very simple to take the wisdom of the effect of snow and ice all take the sodium bicarbonate is the point you want to make ice caked less water and more water ice effect but with little practice makes while producing and actual good,.
more progress soon.

I bring you the last thing

97f81e04.gif

fddf58fa.gif

04f04090.gif

04f04090.gif

4853be3c.gif

white paint on trees

56905b66.gif

give the snow

e89de989.gif

4648ab6e.gif

3dd1b4e3.gif

2d0d7e92.gif

wojtek yes is moss, in Spain it is tradition to place the gate of Bethlehem for Christmas and this moss is used for green areas, like some oasis and stuff like that is economical and easy to use
lucky13 thanks

I see. The moss is used here by many modellers as well. For Christmas decorations we use fir-trees though.

gnomey i love sharing, all informations is free.
vikingberserker, wotjek thanks
dirkpitt289 The easiest way is to buy trees and get facts, but the end result looks like this much effort is put, every single tree has between manufacture, caulking, and place the
feed no more than 4 hours for all after 15 minutes of 2 hours painting and putting on the snow and is a long time that I put this time because I have not (6 Hours and 15
minutes) throughout the week and that working shifts is what you have very little time for family comes first, so as the entire set has no more than 60 hours counting the
plane and the scene (diorama).

Thanks for your souls will be sure that when finished nicer

Last edited:
Airframes thanks all.
good after a drying time of all to continue without causing irreparable damage, wear what you made​​, place the helñice the plane it is almost impossible with my current abilities make motorpara coverage that does not freeze, as this change gave me something, I get a tree that was not good because every time the snow desteñia green and the trees placed as they were intended, finally placed the outer border set for the given integrated IR.
I put the pictures:

2ffd11a9.gif

71515d37.gif

10cc1baf.gif

77608a2c.gif

8616075a.gif

Attachments

• 77608a2c.jpg
    77608a2c.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Back