1/72 Scale Aircraft Hangar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A bit of an update for my ever patient brothers. Finally decided to finish the outside walls with a Testors flat white rattle can. Came out good enough, but I don't think it matches the "style" of the roof. It needs to be brick. Fortunately there where may options in the HO 1/86 scale to chose from. Finally settled on the following product: (See yellow label in picture below.)

20160619_204526.jpg

See the test side wall piece, without "glass". Pretty snazzy huh? Now just need to trim it up a bit and glue it all together. Three more walls to go! Thanks for watching!

20160619_204615.jpg

20160622_185545.jpg

Ok all the brick work is rough cut to the four wall sides. Some touch-up work will have to be done in the end, but I'm not concerned about that now.

20160622_185626.jpg

This is my concern now. What type of adhesive to use in bonding the above two materials together? Painted corregated cardboard to painted plastic-like material. I need a very good bond to keep the walls from warping. Any suggestions?????

I agree on the CA glue. The PVA one should be good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back