13's....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thought so too, must have been before "Yellow 14" became "his" number... This one is for '41...

This one, has "White 13" coming with the kit.....wonder which? 8)

Edit: Yup, just used Wojtek's link, it's the machine Heinz Bar and 1./JG51! 8)

Attachments

• HAJT008.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 90
Nice '13's" Jan! 8)

Has anyone got some yellow 13 109 G-6 profiles they'd be kind enough to share? (I got some 13 decals and a 109G-6 to get married )

I've got the late model G6, tall tail, Erla hood, that I did on the 21st Century kit, (see my 'siggy') if that'll help? I'm sure Jan might have one, maybe two......

Would have checked in this book of mine, but it's in Sweden....

Marseille flew the following Bf 109 E-7 aircraft.....

Wk.Nr 3579, Wk.Nr 5579, Wk.Nr 5094, Wk.Nr 4091, Wk.Nr 1259, Wk.Nr 5160 and Wk.Nr 1567, His Staffel was rotated to Germany in November/December 1941 to convert onto the Bf 109F-4/Trop.....

Attachments

• hans joachim marseille star of africa.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 78
About Marseille's "Yellow 13", this is what it says in Hasegawa's instructions...

"Although there is no precise documentation for this aircraft, it is believed that it was used before the well-known and well documented "Yellow 14" F model aircraft."

Wonder where they got the info from?

The definitive book to have is the one below, with the latest collection of info.

Attachments

• Marseille_Cover.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread