Aug 9, 2015 #2,302 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 9, 2015 Thread starter #2,303 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... 8)
Aug 9, 2015 #2,304 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice!
Aug 9, 2015 Thread starter #2,305 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I have to say, that the 1/32 IL-2 by Hobbyboss is tempting, but.... Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 #2,306 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Don't hesitate ... buy, buy....
Aug 14, 2015 Thread starter #2,308 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nice one Taktik!
Aug 14, 2015 #2,309 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 16, 2015 #2,310 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Sweet!
Aug 16, 2015 Thread starter #2,311 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... The Soviet jet fighter that I've seen with just '13' on it. I believe this is a MiG 21F-13...
Aug 26, 2015 #2,312 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk
Aug 26, 2015 #2,313 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 26, 2015 Thread starter #2,314 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Aug 27, 2015 #2,315 taktik Airman 1st Class 172 99 Joined Sep 15, 2012 Location Russia MiG-3 ( or MiG-1?) № 13 Kaunas 1941.
Aug 28, 2015 #2,316 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 28, 2015 Thread starter #2,317 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nice find Taktik!
Aug 28, 2015 Thread starter #2,318 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I don't think that I've ever seen a Lancaster with so many different codes.... JB313 Lancaster Mk. III; MG-P MG-D MG-F MG-D MG-H She went missing on a mission to Aachen, 24/25-5-44.....
I don't think that I've ever seen a Lancaster with so many different codes.... JB313 Lancaster Mk. III; MG-P MG-D MG-F MG-D MG-H She went missing on a mission to Aachen, 24/25-5-44.....
Sep 3, 2015 #2,319 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Bf-109G2 5./JG27, Merdumastill,Tunisia-1943 ....
Sep 4, 2015 Thread starter #2,320 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,886 40,318 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nice one my friend!