1at He 111 1:32 from revell ( 1st testkit )

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Junkers88A1

Staff Sergeant
Oct 22, 2008
Norway
www.ju88.net
wohaaa.. this is big..and it does look amazing..cant wait to see what wayne can do with this..
got it in the door yesterday and i am really pleased with it so far :)

He111kit005.jpg

He111kit001.jpg

He111kit002.jpg

He111kit003.jpg

He111kit004.jpg

Last edited:
Wayne, here's your chance to coax Gut into installing all kinds of scratch built details and take a year and a half to build this. Get your references ready!

Wayne, here's your chance to coax Gut into installing all kinds of scratch built details and take a year and a half to build this. Get your references ready!

now lets see..revell spend time in our museum using our He 111 and lots of my referencematerial for this kit..so i just send that over to wayne and then he will coax me while i am building it..or should i just wait until wayne gets one going and do it togheter with him..so he can teach me his buildingmethods and i will push details on him..lol

yes..photobucket s...ks..and my viruswarning almost prevents me from visiting the site anymore #¤%/

wayne my friend.. you ARE going there.. listen to the small voice in the back of your head.. temptations.. tepmtations.. and all those lovely add ons..and details.. and a lovely kit..
just has to go next to your Ju 88

was that a chicken i just heard squak ?? nah ..cant be, its Wayne and he dont make those sounds-i hear a eagle screaming before attaing the target ( thats the Wayne i know .. )
so if i here chickensounds..i think we have an imposter here folks

no decals yet..to early-this is the first factory testshoot.. so the model is not in production yet.. but i am sure they will use KG 4 , and maybe KGr 100..that i dont know
but our He 111 P2 is KG 4..and that is the one they used as pattern :)
so i asked nicely for a KG 4 decalset for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back