2012 Model Show Carlisle, PA 9/15

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Corsair
Carlisle 018.jpg

Look good from what I can see, but the photos are still loading as I type - 1.5 minutes so far. Are you up-loading direct to the forum from your files, or using something like 'Photobuckect'? Systems such as these take time to load, and slow down the forum - much better to re-size and up-load direct.

They seem to be loading faster this time around, but are still 'scrolling', rather than 'being there' on the page. Isn't happening in other threads, apart from those where it's know image hosting systems are being used.
Some good stuff there, and I agree about the paper model - fantastic.

Interesting...the form submitted said Tony, but it doesn't have an inline engine.

Another 109.

Carlisle 023resized.jpg

Nice ones.

The pics on this page load much better as they're all int he 100-200kB size. Whatever you did, keep doing it as the previous pics are close to 2Mb each and take a long time to load on some machines with low download rates.

Wow, I had to do a double take when you said that B-25 was made out of paper! Great job to whomever!

The "Tony" is a "Tony" of sorts... Late in the war the IJA started modifying Ki-61 airframes to accept radial engines and calling them KI-100's, Like the Luftwaffe did with the Fw 190 D. What is shown is the final version with bubble-canopy. Evidently they pulled it off as I have read that they were good planes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back