2017 European Theatre Day at FHC

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. I'll be heading down to the Museum of Flight in Seattle before starting the trip back home after lunch. In the meantime, here are a few more select shots.

IMG_1167 post.jpg
IMG_1201 post.jpg
IMG_1292 post.jpg
IMG_1311 post.jpg

Easy enough Wayne. Just get your butt over here.

The flying display was actually VERY short and I realized I have none of the Mustang on its own in flight. It only made the one pass with the T-Bolt and returned so here are just a few more shots of the display and some static shots.

IMG_1267 post.jpg
IMG_1445 post.jpg
IMG_1485 post.jpg
IMG_1494 post.jpg
IMG_3323 post.jpg

Sadly, the 190 never flew while I was there. Here she is, cowls open, waiting to be shuffled back into the hanger for work.

IMG_3335 post.jpg

Across the field from The Flying Heritage Collection is the Historic Flight Foundation which also flies a small number of warbirds. In fact, their Spitfire IX was flown over to the UK in 2015 to participate in the 75th BoB Anniversary show. Though they did not participate in the European Theatre Day show, their P-51B "Impatient Virgin" took off, did a fly-by and landed just prior to the start of the show. The shots are all a bit far away but I did want to post what I had.

IMG_1028 post.jpg
IMG_1032 post.jpg
IMG_1041 post.jpg

Hey Andy. Excellent set of photos especially when one considers it looks like it was some tough lighting conditions. I am no expert manipulator of images but I tried to adjust the lighting on this photo because I think it is excellent. Hope you don't mind.

img_1267-post-jpg.381596.jpeg

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back