2017 Road Trip

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, nice. Looks like you covered some ground there, Paul. In the background of some of the Great War USAF Museum shots you can see the former RAF Museum barrage balloon. Traded for something, but can't remember what.

Thanks guys, a few more. Glenn not sure if you seen it or not but the TBM 2nd year airshow is in May. Suppose to be 14 of them to show up. As of right now I am planning on going. :)

DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0131.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0146.JPG

Yes, nice. Looks like you covered some ground there, Paul. In the background of some of the Great War USAF Museum shots you can see the former RAF Museum barrage balloon. Traded for something, but can't remember what.

Unfortunately due to the size this was the best I could do with the balloon

DSC_0218.JPG

Thanks guys, I never did figure out a good way to take these pictures of the different machine guns for aircraft through the glass but still kind of cool.

DSC_0266.JPG
DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_0268.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG
DSC_0293.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG

Great stuff paul.
Depending on reflection from overhead lights, using a Pola filter should reduce glare and reflection on the glass, at least to an extent.

Thanks guys and thanks Terry. I may have to order some to try them out :)

Anybody sick of these yet LOL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back