2019 NFL Season

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Although it is certainly an unpopular opinion amongst the sheep, I am for one am glad the NFL season is upon us. Go 49ers!

My picks for this week that I also use in my weekly pick em game.

Green Bay Packers 17-10 Chicago Bears
Los Angeles Rams 33-23 Carolina Panthers
Cleveland Browns 23-14 Tennessee Titans
New York Jets 26-13 Buffalo Bills
Philadelphia Eagles 33-15 Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Chargers 37-9 Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks 22-17 Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions 24-9 Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys 27-21 New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers 30-21 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Kansas City Chiefs 36-17 Tenessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens 24-14 Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings 24-21 Atlanta Falcons
New England Patriots 30-24 PIttsburgh Steelers
Houston Texans 36-30 New Orleans Saints
Denver Broncos 27-21 Oakland Raiders

Last Week 10-6
Overall 10-6

This Week

Carolina Panthers 21-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens 36-10 Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers 27-17 Cincinnati Bengals
Los Angeles Chargers 31-24 Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers 28-21 Minnesota Vikings
Houston Texans 33-20 Jacksonville Jaguars24
New England 37-6 Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills 13-10 New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers 23-22 Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans 17-13 Indiannapolis Colts
Dallas Cowboys 24-14 Washington Redskins
Kansas City Chiefs 33-20 Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos 23-21 Chicago Bears
New Orleans Saints 34-31 St. Louis Rams
Philadelphia Eagles 27-21 Atlanta Falcons
Cleveland Browns 27-9 New York Jets

Chris we was both off. Bears 16 -14 Broncos. As usual the Beers tried their hardest to give it away but DRAM!! what an ending ONE second left and Pineiro kicks a field goal to save the Beers collective butts. That boy gonna get a big raise

Chris we was both off. Bears 16 -14 Broncos. As usual the Beers tried their hardest to give it away but DRAM!! what an ending ONE second left and Pineiro kicks a field goal to save the Beers collective butts. That boy gonna get a big raise

The Offense is suspect, mostly due to Trubisky who is not a good QB. Just my opinion.

Think that the jury is still out on that one. 8 quarters so far and zero TD passes then in the last seconds he throws the big one to set up Pineiro's field goal. Making me wish for Cutler back though he seems to be doing really well in Miami.
Beers should win against the Redskins maybe Trubisky will wake up

Think that the jury is still out on that one. 8 quarters so far and zero TD passes then in the last seconds he throws the big one to set up Pineiro's field goal. Making me wish for Cutler back though he seems to be doing really well in Miami.
Beers should win against the Redskins maybe Trubisky will wake up

Cutler has not been in Miami since 2017. He retired...

Yea, brain fart on my part he was only there a year and retired again. Guess he's Mr. Farmer/Hausfrau now on their farm somewhere just outside of Nashville. Seems MaMa Cavallari is calling the shots while he shovels Chicken and Goat crepe. Guess shes got a TV series on one of the cable networks

My poor Steelers ran afoul of some hurricane at the end of last season and they are still mired in flood water.

Like the Cubs, wait until next year!

Wash Redskins are probably the worst team in the NFC. The Beers have a very solid defense HOPEFULLY their offense "Trubisky" can do better than in the first two games. Especially against a rookie Haskins. The Beers will break 20 on Monday by a full TD so I give them a 7 point spread

Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 20-12

This Week:

Tennessee Titans 24-17 Jacksonville Jaguars
Philadelphia Eagles 30-13 Detroit Lions
New England Patriots 37-10 New York Jets
Minnesota Vikings 26-22 Oakland Raiders
Kansas City Chiefs 30-27 Baltimore Ravens
Atlanta Falcons 27-13 Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers 27-24 Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys 40-6 Miami Dolphins
Cincinnati Bengals 24-20 Buffalo Bills
New York Giants 20-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Carolina Panthers 33-20 Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers 25-17 Pittsburgh Steelers
Seattle Seahawks 21-10 New Orleans Saints
Houston Texans 26-23 Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angels Rams 27-23 Cleveland Browns
Chicago Bears 17-3 Washington Redskins

Last Week: 12-4
Overall: 32-16

This week:

Green Bay 33-30 Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons 24-21 Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens 22-21 Cleveland Browns
New England Patriots 38-27 Buffalo Bills
Kansas City Chiefs 36-24 Detroit Lions
Houston Texans 27-14 Carolina Panthers
Oakland Raiders 17-14 Indianapolis Colts
Los Angeles Chargers 41-16 Miami Dolphins
New York Giants 23-20 Washington Redskins
Seattle Seahawks 26-15 Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams 30-13 Tampa Bay Bucaneers
Minnesota Vikings 17-13 Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos 26-21 Jacksonville Jaguars
Dallas Cowboys 30-25 New Orleans Saints
Pittsburgh Steelers 14-13 Cincinnati Bengals

Chris, well my Beers creamed the Redskins by 16 points so I missed that one my quite a bit Trubisky is finally throwing TDs and Pineiro has 5 Field goals AND the BEERS offense seems to be getting its rhythm.
Add to the the Beers home field advantage
Vikings are a damn good team and really run the ball. The IF the Beers don't screw up and nail down cook Cousins will have to throw more and give the offense lots of opportunities to rattle him.
It's going to be a squeeker but I give it to the Bears by one or two points and both teams break twenty points

Chris, well my Beers creamed the Redskins by 16 points so I missed that one my quite a bit Trubisky is finally throwing TDs and Pineiro has 5 Field goals AND the BEERS offense seems to be getting its rhythm.
Add to the the Beers home field advantage
Vikings are a damn good team and really run the ball. The IF the Beers don't screw up and nail down cook Cousins will have to throw more and give the offense lots of opportunities to rattle him.
It's going to be a squeeker but I give it to the Bears by one or two points and both teams break twenty points

Trubisky will not throw for three TDs against Minnesota. He only had a good game against the Redskins, because they are the Redskins. The Skins are terrible. Chicago has a great Defense, but Trubisky is a decent QB at best, and he will hold the Bears offense back.

Chris- I semi-agree with you, its going to be very close. I'll stick with my 1 -2 point spread. Josh Kline is out so most likely Cook going to go left more than ever. The Beers defense has got to shut Cook down on the first two downs when they always run the ball.
On the Beers end Eddie Goldman is the key. He needs to open the lane so Trevathan and Smith can nail Cook
Another big IF is Hicks, whether he can play or not. If they don't break twenty it will still be in the high teens and I gonna stick with the Beers by 1 or 2 points.
Time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back