2019 NFL Season

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And there you have it Mike. The Bears won, but not because of Trubisky. The kid was knocked out in the first drive. The defense is carrying the Bears. The team will not even miss Trubisky for however long he is out.

Chris, yea, I saw that, time will tell on how bad that left shoulder is. Chase Daniel did a great job as QB in spite of the pressure Griffin and Hunter put on him. Cousins and Cook were the big surprises. The Beers really nailed Cousins down and Cook carried 14 times for only 35 yards.
So neither broke twenty and the game was anything but close. 10 point spread!!! That's why I don't gamble

Last Week 8-7
Overall: 40-23

This week:

Los Angeles Rams 30-27 Seattle Seahawks
Carolina Panthers 24-21 Jacksonville Jaguars
Cincinnati Bengals 33-12 Arizona Cardinals
Houston Texans 34-23 Atlanta Falcons
New Orleans Saints 30-14 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings 36-20 New York Giants
Oakland Raiders 17-13 Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles 30-10 New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens 26-21 Pittsburgh Steelers
Buffalo Bills 24-16 Tennessee Titans
New England Patriots 48-9 Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Chargers 33-27 Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys 27-25 Green Bay Packers
Kansas City Chiefs 30-25 Indianapolis Colts
San Francisco 49ers 27-24 Cleveland Browns

Chris, gonna disagree with you again, my Beers are gonna beat the Raiders though it's gonna be close.
Trubisky is out but Chase Daniel is proving to be a dram good QB. He's has a week to practice and knows he's starting. Last week he threw 195 yds and a TD.
Pinero's magic foot gave the a field goal and he's a starter. Biggest thing the Beers have going for them is Khalil Mack. The Raiders basically told him that he wasn't worth keeping so he's OUT FOR BLOOD! He's gonna cream Carr every chance he gets. Beers defense is darn near the best in the league
Raiders have three out Harris, Jackson, and Jacobs
So BEARS - 20 and RAIDERS - 17

Sorry Mike, take off the homer glasses. Chase Daniels is a serviceable back up at most. Not much better than Trubisky. He has been on 6 teams since joining the league in 2009, and has never made it more than a year or two on each team. There is a reason he is a journeyman.

Chris, OK, you win this time, but we both missed the score. Was looking good in that third quarter when the Beers scored 21 points to Oakland's 17. Thought I had it and then those sneaky Raiders scored a TD in the fourth quarter.

Last Week: 10-5
Overall: 50-28

This week:

New England Patriots 37-17 New York Giants
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 26-20 Carolina Panthers
Philadelphia Eagles 30-24 Minnesota Vikings
Washington Redskins 24-23 Miami Dolphins
Kansas City Chiefs 37-34 Houston Texans
New Orleans Saints 40-27 Jacksonville Jaguars
Seattle Seahawks 30-22 Cleveland Browns
Baltimore Ravens 28-21 Cincinnati Bengals
San Francisco 49ers 24-22 Los Angeles Rams
Atlanta Falcons 30-12 Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys 33-10 New York Jets
Tennessee Titans 20-14 Denver Broncos
Los Angeles Chargers 30-17 Pittsburgh Steelers
Green Bay Packers 27-23 Detroit Lions

OK Chris the Beers vs NO coming up and this is a tough one for me anyway. Trubisky practiced on Mon so he might start not that there is much to choose from between him and Daniel and the Beers offense has been terrible this year and then their much vaunted defensive team allowed 24 points against the Raiders. Kahill Mack who I thought would be a killer against his old team did zip, oh year he did manage to smash Kaiem's elbow so he's out this NO game.
Then their one bright spot, Pinero, hurt his knee.
NO on the other hand lost Brees but Bridgewater has turned out to be a star QB. So IF the Beers defense wakes up after their week off they (Beers) can make it very tough for NO to move the ball. On the other hand NO's defense has really looked spectacular against Dallas and Tampa.
So the Beers are really looking to bounce back and they have the home field and the home crowd with them. It's going to be a defensive game decider.
Then to add insult to injury the Saints get the Pope's blessing....
First team to break 20 will win. Bears - 21 to Saints - 17

Last edited:
OK Chris the Beers vs NO coming up and this is a tough one for me anyway. Trubisky practiced on Mon so he might start not that there is much to choose from between him and Daniel and the Beers offense has been terrible this year and then their much vaunted defensive team allowed 24 points against the Raiders. Kahill Mack who I thought would be a killer against his old team did zip, oh year he did manage to smash Kaiem's elbow so he's out this NO game.
Then their one bright spot, Pinero, hurt his knee.
NO on the other hand lost Brees but Bridgewater has turned out to be a star QB. So IF the Beers defense wakes up after their week off they (Beers) can make it very tough for NO to move the ball. On the other hand NO's defense has really looked spectacular against Dallas and Tampa.
So the Beers are really looking to bounce back and they have the home field and the home crowd with them. It's going to be a defensive game decider.
Then to add insult to injury the Saints get the Pope's blessing....
First team to break 20 will win. Bears - 21 to Saints - 17

As long as you have Trubiski or Daniels under center you are going no where...

Last Week: 7-7
Overall: 57-35

This week:

Kansas City Chiefs 27-13 Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers 40-9 Washington Redskins
New York Giants 24-22 Arizona Cardinals
Houston Texans 26-21 Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers 27-24 Oakland Raiders
Minnesota Vikings 27-21 Detroit Lions
Cincinnati Bengals 23-21 Jacksonville Jaguars
Buffalo Bills 41-6 Miami Dolphins
Los Angeles Rams 33-31 Atlanta Falcons
Los Angeles Chargers 20-14 Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens 14-13 Seattle Seahawks
New Orleans Saints 23-16 Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles 31-27 Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots 27-14 New York Jets

We'll see Chris. Brees is still out and Kamara and Cook are also injured and out so the Saints' running game is still ???
Trubinsky is back at QB but that shoulder is still questionable the defensive line has GOT to protect him. Additionally Hicks is also out of the game. Hopefully that off week has everyone rested and after that embarrassing loss motivation should be at its peak AND it's a Home game.
So I'm still sticking with my Beers

OK Chris you called it, the Saints (with the POPE'S Blessing!!! I might add) beat the Beers but we were both WAY off on the score. That was a wild game to say the least.
My Beers were doing not too bad until the 3rd Quarter when the Saints got those two TDs. AND I did say that the first team to break 21 would win.
My Beers also made a darn good try at a comeback in the 4th Quarter.
What can I say, I'm a hometown boy I root for the Blackhawks too

OK Chris you called it, the Saints (with the POPE'S Blessing!!! I might add) beat the Beers but we were both WAY off on the score. That was a wild game to say the least.
My Beers were doing not too bad until the 3rd Quarter when the Saints got those two TDs. AND I did say that the first team to break 21 would win.
My Beers also made a darn good try at a comeback in the 4th Quarter.
What can I say, I'm a hometown boy I root for the Blackhawks too

Not too bad until the 3rd Qtr? You obviously did not watch the game. At the start of the 4th Qtr., the Bears had 85 yards of total offense on a total of 10 plays. They were completely inept. The majority of the Bears offense came in the 4th qtr in garbage time.

Chris 1st Qtr they were 9 to 7 and in the second both did field goals 3 to 3 so yea, only two points apart at the half was not bad. 3rd Qtr is where it fell apart when the Saints scored twice. Then both teams lost it in the 4th Qtr when the Beers hit two TDs

Chris 1st Qtr they were 9 to 7 and in the second both did field goals 3 to 3 so yea, only two points apart at the half was not bad. 3rd Qtr is where it fell apart when the Saints scored twice. Then both teams lost it in the 4th Qtr when the Beers hit two TDs

Mike, unfortunately the score does not tell the story. The Bears offense led by its inept QB was non-existent for the first three quarters. Trubisky himself said after the game that the offense has nonidentity. The Bears had 85 yards of offense, 85 YARDS, after 45 minutes of play, on 10 drives.

The only reason they were in the game (they never really were) is because of the defense.

The Bears were never in the game from the time the clock started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back