36feet10inches in The Great Outdoors

Somebody stole your fridge.
Don't need a fridge there, you know the Brits like the beer warm. :D
 
I'm am currently in Austria, and the beer is just great.
Good but make sure you leave some for us. Where are you at. :D
 
Good but make sure you leave some for us. Where are you at. :D

I'm in Großarl, south of Salzburg.

69AE0862-AD0F-40F8-A9F3-2249EB9F759D.jpeg
 
Nice though the nearest I've been to there would be Innsbruck after a week in Lech trying to ski. Didn't make a good job of it. Enjoy. :D
 
:thumbright:
 
On my way home now… but conditions have been superb given how late in the season it is.

DE6C1528-D56E-41D7-8978-A5389B15D43E.jpeg
 
Great photos Tony!

I used to live in Austria, some great tramping (hiking) there.

My first trip overseas at the age of 19 was to Austria in the summer of 1988, actually to the same area I now go skiing couple of times a year. As part of the trip I stayed three nights at Hohenwerfen, famously the castle used as the filming location for Where Eagles Dare ("Broadsword calling Danny Boy"), back in the 80s a youth hostel, now a folk museum. We spent several days hiking and climbing in the nearby Tennengebirge mountains, stunning part of the world.

I grabbed a pic of the castle as we went past it last week. Felt very nostalgic!

0C69A4F5-0BFC-415E-B6A2-BECD79D7D235.jpeg
 
Last edited:
No modelling this weekend - up in the Lakes.

A9B768F2-E634-4C23-976A-32D365E035F8.jpeg
 
I echo the laughing above. :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back