A 10 club

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dude, anti-radiation missles as in a AGM-88 High-Speed Anti-radiation Missile (HARM), which is an air-to-surface tactical missile designed to seek out and destroy enemy radar-equipped air defense systems....

What the hell were u talking about???

Ah, sorry Les, it was a misunderstanding.We call such missiles anti-radar and in Russian language 'radiation' almost always means 'radioactivity'.So, I thought that you said that unless Russians had something to stop Nuclear weapons there wouldn't be many targets for A-10s ;) Sorry for my English.

sorry for the assumptions Marconi :oops: . The topic of the A10 and a few others gets me a LITTLE too worked up. By the way, your english is fine, infact, its better than a few of my friends at school (stupid rich people thinking they live in the Ghetto and can "roll" with the best of em)

My father had to clean a lot of the mess that the A-10s left behind on the Basra road ... not a pretty sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back